Rail Coach Factory (RCF) Kapurthala in the Indian state of Punjab is located on the Jalandhar-Firozpur line.Estd. in 1986, RCF, Kapurthala is a coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. RCF Kapurthala has manufactured 30000+ passenger coaches of different types including Self Propelled passenger vehicles which constitute more then 50% of the total population of coaches on Indian Railways.
Are you a Railway aspirant and yearning to secure this government job? Then check this latest RCF Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notification 2019. RCF Kapurthala’s technical training center has invited online applications for the post of Apprentices. Rail Coach Factory is Indian Railway’s largest manufacturing unit. RCF recruitment provides you the biggest opportunity to work for this renowned organization. There are 223 vacancies to be filled. Read this article on RCF Rail Coach Factory Recruitment for detailed information on Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Important Dates, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Application Process, Salary, Application Fee etc.
|Rail Coach Recruitment Exam Overview|
|Organization Name||Rail Coach Factory|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Kapurthala, Punjab|
Important Dates for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notification 2019
The following table covers the Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 important dates that includes online application start and end date. If you don’t want to miss the application process then mark your calander for the same.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||23rd February 2019|
|End Date of Online Application||23rd March 2019 (till 5 pm)|
RCF Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notification 2019 – Vacancies
The table hereunder specifies the category-wise seggregation of vacancies. You can check the no. of vacancies available for the category you belong before proceeding to apply for the Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notification 2019.
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03||01||00||02||06||–||–|
|AC & Ref Mecahnic||05||01||01||02||09||–||–|
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
It is crucial that you go through the detailed Eligibility Criteria for RCF Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notification 2019 before applying. This will help you to get aquainted with the age factor, age relaxation and educational qualifications required for the post of Apprentices.
A. Age Limit (as on 23rd February 2019)
Minimum Age: 15 years
Maximum Age: 24 years
OBC – 3 years
SC/ST – 5 years
PWD – 10 years
B. Educational Qualification
You should have passed 10th Class or Equivalent exam with minimum aggregate 50% marks and should also possess National Trade Certificate issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
RCF Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notification 2019 – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Your selection will be based on the Final merit list that will be declared on the average of marks obtained in 10th Class and ITI.
How to Apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019
- Click the Direct Link to apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment.
- You need to register first.
- Login with your generated ID and password.
- Fill the form carefully with all the details.
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph & signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Rail Coach Factory Official Website.
- Click the link for online application and follow the steps from 1 to 7.
Application Fee for RCF Recruitment Notification 2019
UR/OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
- Application fees (Non-reftmdable) has to be paid through ONLINE MODE and RCF /Kapurthala will not accept application fee in Cash/Cheque/Money order/IPO/Demand Draft etc.
- Candidates to note that RCF/Kapurthala is not responsible for incomplete or pending online application fee transaction for whatsoever reason.
- The candidate whose form is filled/completed successfully, will have to pay fee after 02 days (Two working days) through link already provided in the form.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notification – Stipend/Salary
Stipend will be as per rules and directives issued by Railway Recruitment Board.
- RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 – https://www.pagalguy.com/rrb-je
- RRB Group D Recruitment – https://www.pagalguy.com/rrb-group-d
- Railway RPF SI and Constable Recruitment – https://www.pagalguy.com/rpf
- RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/rrb-alp
- RRB SSE Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/rrb-sse