Once the candidates have cleared the written examination then comes the interview and the document verification phase for the final selection of SBI Clerk. The documents play important role and should always be kept handy in the process of recruitment. Candidate should always keep the original and the self-attested copies of the documents because if they fail to submit any of the important document then they might be rejected in the selection process.
It is important that the candidates should carry the following documents when they are called for the interview round: –
- The most important thing is to carry the printout of the valid Interview Call Letter and candidate should also carry the three-passport size photograph.
- Candidates should also carry the valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE.
- The another most important document is the proof of Date of Birth that is the birth certificate issued by the competent municipal authorities or class X certificate with date of birth.
- Candidate should also carry the photo Identify proof and this includes PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, voter’s card, Bank passbook with photograph, Aadhar Card or the identity card issued by a recognized college or university and should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- It should be noted that if the identity of the candidate is in uncertainty the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination or the interview.
- Candidate should be aware that the Ration Card and E-Aadhaar Card will not be accepted as valid ID proof for this project.
- Candidates would need to submit the mark-sheets and certificates for graduation or equivalent qualification or proper document from the recognized university for having completed the degree.
- SC, ST and OBC category candidates would need to submit the caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India.
- Candidates will have to produce original photo identity proof bearing the name same as it appears on the online application form or the call letter of the interview.
- Candidates should carry the photocopy of the photo identity proof as it would need to be submitted along with the examination call letter as well as the interview call letter during the interview.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SBI Clerk 2018 | Notification, Admit Card, Exam Date
Candidates who are shortlisted in the examination will get their appointment order from website. It is required that the candidates should keep checking the official website of SBI and should follow the below steps to download the SBI Clerk appointment letter 2019:-
- Candidates should visit the official website and click on the careers options on the home page.
- Candidates would need to select the Junior Associate Notification link
- Candidates would then need to search for the download joining letter link on that.
- Candidates would then need to enter the Admit Card number, name and Date of Birth.
- The appointment letter will be displayed on the screen on clicking the submit button.
- Candidates should take the print out of the joining or the appointment letter from the website.