HSSPP is a society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is primarily responsible for implementing Samagra Shiksha in Haryana State.
Samagra Shiksha is an integrated Scheme on School Education envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary – Senior Secondary levels. The vision of the Scheme is to ensure inclusive & equitable quality education from pre-school to senior secondary stage under the Sustainable Development Goal(SDG) for Education.
HSSPP recruitment 2019 notification out! Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill 575 vacancies of Assistant Manager (MIS) purely on contractual basis initially. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online for HSSPP Assistant Manager recruitment 2019 from 27th February until 20th March 2019.
Also, it must be noted that the contract period will be extendable on yearly basis on a performance basis. Check the details for educational qualification, eligibility, syllabus for written exam etc. here
HSSPP Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Online Applications Begin||27th Feb 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Online Applications Conclude||20th March 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||22nd March 2019 (4:00 PM)|
No.of Vacancies for HSSPP Assistant Manager
|Name of Post||Category||No.of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (MIS)||Gen-||52|
- M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) (with at least 50% Marks) or
- Master in Computer Application (with at least 50% Marks) or
- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology Marks) or
- BE/B.Tech in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (with at least 50% marks in both) or
- MBA and post-Graduate Diploma in computer Application (with at least 50% marks in both) from a recognized university
As on 20 March 2019
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Relaxation in age limit for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes and Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen, Physically challenged and widow/Divorcee etc. shall be such as may be fixed by the Govt. of Haryana from time to time.
- For General Category candidates: ₹ 500
- For Female/SC/BC/ESM/PHC candidates: ₹ 250
- The final selection shall be made on the basis of the selection criteria defined below:
|Component||Max. Weightages||Marks Calculation of Score|
|10||0.1 of the percentage of marks obtained|
||30||0.3 of the percentage of marks obtained|
|Total (Based on academic Score)||40|
|60||Marks obtained/Total Marks x 60|
|Weightage for Total Marks||100|
- The objective type will be of 100 marks and the duration of the paper will be 180 mins.
- A minimum score required for selection:
- 50 marks for General category
- 45 marks for reserved category