Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) has summoned applications for the Junior Research Fellow and Project Fellow posts. Concerned aspirants can apply for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) recruitment process for the year 2020 through the recommended format on or before 03 February 2020.
|Notification||PRSC Recruitment 2020 for 08 Jr. Research Fellow and Project Fellow|
|End Date of Submission||Feb 3, 2020|
|Exam Date||13th and 14th February 2020|
|Organization||Punjab Remote Sensing Centre PRSC|
|Education Qual||Graduate, Post Graduate|
- JRF Web GIS Developer: 02 Posts
- JRF Remote Sensing and GIS: 04 Posts
- Project Fellow: 02 Posts
Junior Research Fellow Web GIS Developer:
- E./B. Tech degree (Computer Science/IT or equivalent) +1year of work experience.
- Or M. Tech degree in (Computer Science/ IT or equivalent).
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Remote Sensing and GIS:
- Post-graduation in relevant field + graduation in Science or Engineering only.
Project Fellow (PF):
- or B. Tech in relevant field or post-graduation (Geography, Agriculture, Remote Sensing & GIS).
Candidates must be of 37 years on 14 February 2020.
Note: Age relaxation to be provided as per recruitment notification norms, if applicable.
|Junior Research Fellow Web GIS Developer||Rs. 25000 per month including all allowances (consolidated).|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Remote Sensing and GIS||Rs. 25000 per month including all allowances (consolidated).|
|Project Fellow (PF):||Rs. 10000 to Rs. 12000 per month including all allowances (consolidated).|
How to Apply?
Eligible and qualified aspirants may apply for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) recruitment process for the year 2020 through the aforesaid format before 3rd February 2020.
For more detailed information, candidates can refer to the official notification or the PRSC website.