The National Institute of Communication and Finance (NICF) has invited applicants for the recruitment of Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts to work on a funded research project by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India.
The interested candidates can go through the details and make sure they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. The candidates have to apply on or before the 3rd of January 2020.
DETAILS OF THE JOB
|Commercial Accounting/ Accrual Accounting( Research Intern)||1 post|
|Information Technology ( Research Intern)||1 post|
|Economics( Research Intern)||1 post|
- Last Date for Application: 3rd January 2020
- The candidates should have a Post-Graduation Degree in their concerned subject- Information Technology, Commercial/ Accrual Accounting or Economics
- They should have obtained a First Division or equivalent grade and should have an aptitude to carry out research Other eligibility criteria for the appointment of Research Interns
- The candidates should be Indian
- The candidate should not exceed the age of 35 years. However, there are relaxations for the age limit for the reserved candidates as per the rules of the Government of India
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with documentation skills
- The candidates who are registered for PhD or the candidates who are pursuing MPhil will be given more preference
CERTAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF TEACHING ASSOCIATES (RESEARCH INTERN)
- The selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis of 6 months. The contract may be extended for another 6 months depending on the performance of the candidate
- In case the work of any Teaching associate is not up to the mark, the contract can be terminated at any time after a notice of 1 month
- The Teaching Associates will be given a remuneration of Rs 40,000 per month. However, if their work demands travelling, they will be reimbursed with the travel expenses applicable to Group B employees
- The assignment of the Research Intern is on a full-time basis, i.e. on all working days and holidays
HOW TO APPLY?
- The interested candidates can visit the official website and can download the prescribed format from the link nicf.moc.gov.in
- It should be noted that the candidates should submit the applications within 30 days of the release of the advertisement, i.e. 3rd January 2020
- The selection procedure will be based on written test or interview that will be organized by the Selection Committee for the purpose
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – NICF Recruitment 2020
Question: For which post has the announcement been made?
Answer: The application can be made for the post of Research Intern for Economics, Information Technology and Commercial Accounting/ Accrual Accounting.
Question: Where is the location of the job?
Answer: The Government job location is in Delhi.
Question: What is the selection method for the posts?
Answer: The selection method is the interview/ written test.
Question: When is the last date for the submission of the application form?
Answer: The last date of submission of application is 3rd January 2020.