The Defense Research and development organization – Research and innovative center has announced that the recruitment for the post of Junior Research Fellow is about to begin. The candidates who are willing to apply can do so in the official website of the Defense Research and development organization from November 11, 2019. The candidates should apply for the post before the last day of registration on November 30, 2019.
The important dates for the candidates are as follows:
|Starting date to apply online||November 11, 2019.|
|Last date for the online registration||November 30, 2019.|
Steps to Follow to Apply Online:
The steps which the candidates should follow to apply online for the post of Junior Research Fellow are as follows:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Defense Research and development Organization, drdo.gov.in.
- The home page will have a link that reads, “JRF REGISTRATION 2019”.
- Clicking on the link will take the candidates to a new page where the candidates have to fill the application form.
- The candidates have to make note of the unique registration number given to them.
- Along with the application form the candidates have to attach the attested photo copies of all their educational certificate and the experience certificate if any.
- The candidates have to make sure that the registration form reaches the Director of the Defense Research and Development organization before November 30, 2019.
The candidates must have completed their under graduate degree in Bachelor of Engineering under the stream of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The candidate must have a valid GATE score to be considered eligible. The other streams of engineering which are eligible are Micro Electronic, Nano Technology, materials science and Sensor technology.
Also read, DRDO RDE Recruitment 2019.