Those candidates who had appeared for the Entry-level Exam 2019 for the Civil Judge post can now check their result on the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
There are a total of 217 vacancies for the post of District Judge. This exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh High Court. The applications took place during the period of December 2018 to January 2019.
The roles of a judge can be given as follows:
• A person who presides over court proceedings as a panel of judges or as single.
• The power can vary with different jurisdiction.
• A judge should conduct the trial impartially and typically in an open court.
• He should also be keen to listen to the problem and solve the matter by taking the right decision.
The exam for this post was conducted on 26th and 27th of April 2019 at various exam centres in India.
The court has also uploaded the cut off marks for each section which can be given as follows:
• Unreserved: 211.5 marks.
• OBC: 200.5 marks.
• SC: 181 marks.
• ST: 180.5 marks.
These lists of cut off marks are assigned according to the highest marks scored by the candidates in each of the above-mentioned groups.
A total of 93 candidates are from the unreserved category while 25 are from OBC and the rest 29 are from SC and 10 from ST.
Earlier there were only 190 posts for the Civil Judge post; however, there are 27 vacancies which are now added to the above-mentioned number of posts.
The important dates can be listed as follows:
|Application start date||27th of December 2018|
|Last date to apply||20th of January 2019|
|Dates for correction of the form||27th of December 2018 to 20th of January 2019|
|Date of Prelim exam||23rd of February 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application of Main Exam||5th of March 2019|
|Main exam Date||26th and 27th of March 2019|
|Date for Interview||1st of September to 14th of September 2019.|
The examination fees were as follows:
• For unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
• For SC/ST/ OBC/ PH candidates: Rs. 600/-
• Payment mode: credit card/ online banking/ Kiosk
The age limit for the exam included the minimum age as 21 years and the maximum age as 35 years.
The steps to download the result can be given as follows:
• Step 1: Visit the official website: www.mphc.gov.in
• Step 2: A link will be displayed on the homepage reading ‘MP High Court HJS Result 2019’. This link will lead to the display of the result.
• Step 3: Click on the lick to get redirected to a new page.
• Step 4: Enter the required details mentioned on the page which includes application number, date of birth and click on send OTP.
• Step 5: Candidates will receive an OTP on the registered number.
• Step 6: After that, the candidates can check the MP High Court HJS Result 2019.
• Step 7: Candidates can check the result and download the same on the computer or can even take a printout of the same for further references.