The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has issued a notification to fill 30 Law clerks cum Research Assistant vacant posts. The MPHC application form will be effective from 15th November 2019 up to 22nd November 2019 on the official website.
The candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply before the due date.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The application process started on||15th November 2019|
|The application process ends on||22nd November 2019|
- Vacancy for: Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant
- No of post:30 Post
Openings are as follows:
- Principal Seat Jabalpur: 18 Post
- Bench Indore: 10Post
- Bench Gwalior: 02Post
The candidate shall between the age limit between18 to 30 years.
The candidate should have completed graduation in Law from a recognized university
The selection process shall be based on an Online written exam and Interview.
The pay scale shall be around 20,000/- per month.
Qualified candidates can use this opportunity and apply for MP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 before 22nd November 2019.
How to Apply:
- Visit the MPHC official portal i.e., https://mphc.gov.in/recruitment-result.
- Search and click on the link “08-11-2019 – Advertisement for Selection Process for the posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants for High Court of Madhya Pradesh on Short Term Contractual Assignment-2019”.
- Understand the details given in the official MP high court law clerk recruitment 2019 notification
- Review the eligibility and hit “Apply Online”.
- Provide all the notification details thoroughly and pay the fee.
- Again, review all the details and submit the MPHC application form.
- Also, don’t forget to take a print out and keep the hard copy of application form for future reference.
The application fees shall be Rs. 800/- which shall include portal charges of MP Online Rs.600 (Rs. 510+18% GST). The payment of the application fee can be done online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
Also read, Madhya Pradesh (MP) High Court HJS Result.