The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MP High Court) has welcomed applications for the Law Clerk cum Research Assistant posts. The qualified persons can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 22 November 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Online Application Start||15 November 2019|
|Registration Last Date||22 November 2019|
|Complete Form Last Date||24 November 2019|
|Exam Date||13 December 2019|
|Closing Date of Application of Submission||22 November 2019|
- Principal Seat Jabalpur: 18 Posts
- Bench Indore: 10 Posts
- Bench Gwalior: 02 Posts
The official website to get more details about the recruitment is https://mphc.gov.in/ .
- The candidate should be a citizen of India as per residential status.
- The applicant must hold a law graduate degree having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law i.e. Including Integrated Degree Course in Law from any College or School or University/Institute authorized by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The Applicants must hold a basic knowledge of computer Open Office/ Microsoft Office (MS Office)/Ubuntu including retrieval of solicited information from multiple search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw, etc.
The applicant must not be below the age of 18 years and above 30 years as on 22 November 2019 of applications respectively.
The application fees shall be-
- General, OBC, Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- The payment shall be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, MP Online KIOSK.
The selection process shall be per an Online written exam and Interview.
The pay scale shall be around 20,000/- per month respectively.
The qualified persons can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 22 November 2019 respectively. For more details of the same candidate shall check the official notification and keep themselves updated through our page.