The notification for the post of Specialist Officer is now out on the official website. the exams for the same are to be conducted on 28th and 29th of December 2019 which will be the preliminary exams while the main exams are to be conducted on 25th of January 2020 by IBPS also known as Institute of Banking Personnel.
IBPS is a recruitment body that was initiated with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates at other public sector banks than the State Bank of India.
It provides standardized system of assessment and results processing services for the organization. The various posts provided by the IBPS can be given as follows:
- Agricultural Field Officer
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer
- IT Officer Scale I
- Law Officer
The notification had been released on 5th of November 2019. The IBPS SO recruitment 2019 is for the selection of Specialist Officer in different public sector banks in any cities of India.
The important exam dates can be given as follows:
|IBPS SO Notification||5th of November 2019|
|IBPS SO online registration start date||6th of November 2019|
|The end date of application||26th of November 2019|
|Download of call letters for the exam (Prelims)||December 2019|
|Commencement of Prelim exam||28th and 29th of December 2019|
|Result of Prelim Exam||not yet announced|
|The download of call letter for mains||January 2020|
|Commencement of mains Exam||25th of January 2020|
|Conduct of Interview||February 2020|
|IBPS final Result||1st April 2020|
The application will be available from 6th of November 2019, and the steps to apply for the same can be given as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS: ibps.in
- Step 2: Click on the link given on the homepage.
- Step 3: An application form will be displayed.
- Step 4: Fill in all the details and click on submit.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee.
- Step 6: Download a copy of the form.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for IBPS SO Recruitment 2020
The eligibility for the exam can be given as follows:
- A resident of India
- A subject of Nepal
- Tibetan Refugees who came to India before the 1st of January 1962
- Age should be 20 minimum years of age and 30 maximum years of age
- The age relaxation can also be given according to the cast involved.
The exam pattern can be given as follows:
- English Language: 50 questions with maximum marks of 25 and a duration of 40 minutes and will be conducted in English only
- Reasoning: 50 questions of 50 marks and a duration of 40 minutes in both English and Hindi Language
- Quantitative aptitude: 50 questions with maximum marks of 50 and a duration of 40 minutes and will be conducted in both English and Hindi languages.
- In total there will be 2 hours of the exam with maximum marks of 125 and a total of 150 questions will be asked in computer-based mode.