RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) invited online applications for the post of Junior Engineer (JE). The last date for the application was 31st January 2019, and the total number of vacancies released were 14033 but was later reduced to 13847. There are approximately lakhs of applicants who apply for the various posts published by the Railway Recruitment board. The competition is tough as the committee selects the candidates only on the merit basis and performance in the selection process. The selection process of the Railway Recruitment board includes the three stages which are Computer-based test followed by the document verification and medical examination round. The application form is accepted only through the online mode on the official website of Indian Railways.
It is essential to know about the number of vacancies released by the authority and number of applicants applied for the zone and posts. This article provides information about the jobs and the number of applicants who have applied for the posts. Indian Railways allows applicants to know all the details about the examination. Though most of the information will be provided on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board; but if there is something additional information that the candidates want then they can send the application to the authority. The interested candidates can send their questions through RTI which Right to Information section on the official website is. The board provides the answers as per the rule of right to information which states doubts, and queries of the applicants should be accurately answered.
Candidates can check below the details of Vacancies:
Number of Vacancies
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||387|
|Depot Material Superintendent||227|
|Junior Engineer – Information Technology||29|
Interested candidates can also check the zone wise vacancy details which are given below:
|Name of Zone||
Number of Vacancies
|Jammu and Srinagar||460|
For the recruitment of RRB JE, Indian Railways has released the jobs at the 21 zones for the year 2019.
Candidates can check below the total number of applications received for the post of RRB JE for each zone for the year 2019 as below:
- Mumbai – There was 421187 total number of applications submitted.
- Chennai – Total number of applications received was 409967
- Secunderabad – Total number of applications received was 280157
- Kolkata – This zone has received the total number of 264132 applications.
- Allahabad – The total number of applications received was 241193
- Bangalore – The total number of applications received was 19661
- Chandigarh –This zone received 219014 as the total number of requests.
- Ajmer – The total number of applications received was 141779
- Ahmedabad – The total number of applications received was 87759
- Bhopal – The total number of applications received was 85214
- Gorakhpur – The total number of applications received was 91132
- Guwahati – The total number of applications received was 76845
- Bilaspur – The total number of applications received was 67090
- Bhuvneshwar – The total number of applications received was 62869
- Jammu and Srinagar – The total number of applications received was 59444
- Ranchi – The total number of applications received was 53190
- Patna – The total number of applications received was 45063
- Malda – The total number of applications received was 26797
- Siliguri – The total number of applications received was 21390
- Muzaffarnagar – The total number of applications received was 13208
- Thiruvananthapuram – The total number of forms received were 40711
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19
It has been observed that every year the number of applicants keeps increasing to apply for the posts. Interested applicants should carefully check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. The board issues the admit card only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted. Applicants can check the status of their application form on the official website. They would need to provide the registration number, date of birth and security code to log in. The application status for the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
For more RRB JE 2018-2019 Articles please check below: