Notice has been released for the recruitment of apprenticeship in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation in various trades for 12 months. This vacancy is for the Mumbai Region. Interested candidates can go through the notification from the official website, https://www.ongcindia.com/ .
The recruitment drive is for 214 vacancies for the apprentices in different trades. The timeline for the application process is from 23rd July 2019 to 5th August 2019.
Steps to apply for ONGC 2019 Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through paper-based application in the specific format.
- One candidate can apply for one trade only.
- The form should reach the office by 5 pm on 5th August 2019.
- Address for sending the application is, “In-charge SDC, ONGC, Mumbai NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051”.
- Candidates should write “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelope.
- The only domicile of Maharashtra is eligible to apply.
- On the marks obtained in the minimum qualification.
- Merit list will be released for the selection process.
- In the case of two candidates getting the same merit points, the one with higher age will be considered.
Documents, which must be enclosed along with application form:
- 10th pass/matriculation certificate/birth certificate issued by the concerned education board.
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and graduation degree certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Authority.
- Copy of Aadhar Card and PAN card.
Candidates must check the official website mentioned above to check the eligibility criteria and other details before applying for the recruitment.