Mudra Institute of Communications, (MICA) Ahmedabad Campus Facilities
MICA Campus Facilities
MICA, established in 1991 is the only residential institute in India that deals with Strategic Marketing and Communication. Its campus is built over a huge area of 13 acres to provide training and education that is one of a kind.
The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled for better connectivity. MICA also provides hostel facility separately for boys and girls to help the students coming from outside Ahmedabad have better accommodation.
- The campus has a Television Audience Measurement Lab to help the students better grasp the idea of Television Rating Points (TRP)
- It has an “Idea Lab” to bring out the best ideas from the minds of the students.
- It has a Digital I-Mac Lab which is equipped with 16 I-Macs that have software like Adobe Premiere and Illustrator, 3D Studio Max, Maya etc.
- The campus also has Radio Broadcasting and it’s own radio channel.
They have a video conferencing room to enhance global communications.
The college provides other basic amenities to secure proper learning activities and living such as:
- An AV Lab for audio-visual screenings
- Online education facilities
- Digital design and publishing support
- A library with a huge collection of books, journals and databases
- A canteen
- An auditorium for organizing events
- ATM facilities on campus
- A gymnasium
- Medical facilities on campus
- A large playground for outdoor activities
Student Activities and Clubs:
Students in the college are very active in the cultural sphere and maintain various clubs to organize events. LitComm is the Literary Committee of MICA.
They organize events like poetry festival and they publish its magazine named ‘Black Coffee’. Sankalp is MICA’s theatre club which encourages playwrights and theatre actors. Studio7, the music society of MICA, organizes various musical and cultural events.