International School of Business and Media (ISBM), Pune Overview
Established in the year 2000 by Dr. Pramod Kumar, who is known for his works as the director of SIBM (1996-2000), has helped the institute to rank as the best two year PGDM programs in Pune as well as in the country consistently for many years.
The institute follows the principles of Dr. Kumar and aims at imparting quality education and confidence among the candidates to face all academic, professional and personal obstacles.
- Create a rewarding sense of belongingness for mutual growth.
- Always count on and follow the best practices and standards.
- Maintain national and global character.
The career-oriented dual specialization PGDM program at ISB&M is a two-year full-time program approved by AICTE. It offers specialization in the fields of Finance, IRM, Human Resource Management (HRM), Marketing, Media & Communication, and SCOM (only for candidates from Engineering background).
Driven by the finest faculty that has been part of many top B-schools in the country, ISB&M learning program offers the best learning experience.
With the help of a new format of performance feedback, guided self-study (GSS), ISB&M constantly innovates the learning-teaching process. GSS is a common practice followed by the top American and European institutions, that promotes the study of what one may like to learn. ISB&M learning program introduces this new feature to help students develop self-learning orientation.
Learning with Objective:
- Communication & Articulation - Overcome your hesitation & express your thoughts.
- Develop intellectual and professional competence through extensively engaging learning processes.
- Action Orientation learning programme
- Be informed over issues & research to build your conceptual and information capabilities.
- Personal proficiency development through workshops, adventure sports, debates & business strategy plans.
ISB&M Alumni all across the Globe in Leadership Role: More than 8750 ISB&M Alumni have made their way into various senior positions like Vice President, Director- HR, Sr.Vice President, Director-Marketing in top Indian MNCs across the world.
ISB&M Alumni are a part of 80% of the world’s top 20 most preferred MBA employers such as Goldman Sachs, Boston Consulting Group, Google, KPMG, Johnson & Johnson, Deloitte, Apple, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Sony, E&Y, IBM, etc.
Awards & Distinctions:
- Was awarded the “Best Education Brand Business School of the year” - 2017 by Economic Times.
- Ranked 11th among the top Private Business Schools in India by Times B- School Survey, 2019.
- Best B-School of Western Maharashtra Navabharat EDU Award 2018.