International School of Business and Media (ISBM), Pune Overview
Pune AICTE ESTD 2000
Pune AICTE ESTD 2000
International School of Business & Media, Pune was established in 2000. It maintains a high standard of education and training to promote great careers. ISB&M Pune enhances the professional abilities of their students and makes them ready to enter the corporate world. It provides world-class educational environment that allows students to develop their professional abilities fully. It helps the students to gain knowledge, make rational business decisions and make them job-ready. The institute also has a vibrant and talented student community where students are actively involved in managing various events and student cells. ISB&M offers 2 years full time dual specialization PGDM programme, approved by AICTE.
- Human Resource
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Supply Chain Operations Management( Only for Engineers)
- Media & Communication
- Awarded with Navabharat EDU Award 2018 for Best B-School of Western Maharashtra 2018
- Ranked 16th Positon in top Private Business Schools in India by Times B- School Survey, 2018
- Awarded with “Best Education Brand Business School of the year” 2017 by Economic Times
- Ranked 31st Position in Top 75 Private Business School in India , by Times B-School Survey, 2017.
- Ranked 30th Position in Top B-School in India by Business Standard ,2016
- Awarded with “The Great Indian B School” 2016 by Forbes
- Awarded with “Most Promising B-School of the Year” 2015 by Brand Achievers India
- Ranked 20th Position among Top 50 B-Schools by Business Barons, 2014
- Dr. Pramod Kumar -Ph.D. (Organizational Behaviour), IIT Bombay
- Dr. S. Jayaraman - Ph.D (A.M.I.E) , PGDBM, IIM -Calcutta.
- Dr. Anirban Sengupta - Ph.D in Management-University of Pune ,MMS Marketing-NMIMS, Mumbai
- Dr. P. K. De- Ph.D. (IIT Kharagpur), Post-doctoral(Germany, Denmark & Ecuador), M.E. (Gold Medalist), B.E.(Mech.), FIE(I), C.Eng.(I)
- Dr. Saroja Asthana- Ph.D. (IIT Kharagpur) M.S. (USA)
- Prof. Arpita Roy- M.Sc.,M.Phill.,(Eco,Jadavpur University)
- Prof. Y. G. Chouksey- PGDSW from Calcutta university
- Dr. Neha Bhopatkar - Ph.D. (Organizational Behavior) & MBA (HR), IMS Indore.
- Dr. Pranoti Paradkar- PhD(Organizational Behaviour),PGDBM (NMIMS SDL) ,
- Dr. Ravi Jaiswal- Ph.D, M.Com. PGDIM , UGC NET qualified.
- Dr. Pranjali Unkule- PhD (Economics), MA (Economics) University of Pune Diploma in Learning and Management ( Australian Vocational Learning Institute)
- Shubha Shridharan- Batch 2000-02 , Global Director-OD , Philips, Amsterdam
- Pronob Chetia – Batch 2000-02, Director HR – Volvo Group , Singapore
- Moonmoon Varma- Batch 2001-03, Director HR- Change & Strategy, VISA, Singapore
- Bindiya Naulakha - Batch 2001-03- Vice President- Busienss Management - Credit Suisse
- Akash Mohan- Batch 2001-03, Sr. Vice President – L&D , GIC, Singapore
- Pankaj Parihar- Batch 2002-04, Vice President & Head- Transformation, Godrej Group, Mumbai
- Amrisha Soans – Batch 2003-05, Vice President, Morgan Stanley, Scotland
- Abhishek Bhatt- Batch 2003-05, Director – Brand Marketing, CNBC, New Jersey
- Zenobia Madon – Batch 2004-06, Director HR – Philips, Gurgaon
- Krishna Chaitanya G- Batch -2006-08 - Associate Director- JLL, Bengaluru
- Divyanshu Yadav- Batch 2007-09, –Associate Director - Flipkart , Bengaluru
- Ram Dhawad- Batch 2008-10, Director- Operations Management,DHL Express, Chicago