Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (SLBSRS) has published the latest notification regarding the recruitment process for the post of Assistant Professor.
Therefore, the interested candidates can visit the online website and fill up the application form through a prescribed format available on the website. The candidates should make sure that they complete with the application process on or before 10th January 2020.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- The date of the release of the notification was on 12th December 2019
- The last date for the submission of the application form is 10th January 2020
There are a total number of 25 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor.
- The candidates should have a Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks in a concerned subject from an Indian University. The candidates can also have an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university in Sanskrit medium (except women Study).
- Candidate should have a PhD degree from a university that has been ranked in the Top 500 of the World University Rankings by a globally acceptable ranking system.
Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility test conducted by the UGC CSIR under code 73.
The candidates will be selected on basis of their performance in the personal interview.
HOW TO APPLY?
In order to apply for the advertised vacancies under SLBSRS Recruitment 2020, candidates must follow the below mentioned steps: –
- The candidates will have to visit the online website of SLBSRS Recruitment 2020 @ https://www.slbsrsv.ac.in/vacancy
- On reaching the home page, candidates can search for the link related to the SLBSRS recruitment process of Assistant Professor (Academic).
- After clicking on the link, the candidates can get the application form which is available in a prescribed format on the official website
- The candidates should duly fill the application form before the last date and pay the application fee as well as complete all the formalities related to it.
- Once the application form is submitted, candidates should take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) –
Question: When is the last date of submitting the application form for SLBSRS recruitment 2020?
Answer: The last date for submission of applications under SLBSRS Recruitment 2020 is 10th January 2020.
Question: How many vacancies are available under SLBSRS Recruitment 2020?
Answer: There are 25 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor that are to be filled under SLBSRS Recruitment 2020.
Question: Which is the official website of SLBSRS Recruitment 2020?
Answer: The official website for SLBSRS Recruitment 2020 is https://www.slbsrsv.ac.in/vacancy.
Question: What is the selection procedure of SLBSRS recruitment?
Answer: The selection procedure for SLBSRS Recruitment 2020 is based on the performance of the candidate in the interview stage.