The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has announced the results of NMAT 2019 on 15th January 2020. Applicants can access their scorecards by visiting the official website of NMAT upon receiving the email from the GMAC.
The NMAT is a prerequisite national-level management exam taken by MBA aspirants to get into top B-schools like NMIMS, SPJIMR, Xavier University Bhubaneswar, etc. The exam can be taken three times in an admission cycle year and offers many flexibilities to the candidates.
Applicants appearing for NMAT can now download their scorecard for NMAT 2019 by logging into the official website.
Steps to Download NMAT 2019 Score Card
Step 1: Visit the official website of NMAT-https://www.nmat.org.in/
Step 2: Select the option ‘Scores’ from the top menu bar.
Step 3: Click on the ‘View Results’ button.
Step 4: A new page will open. Click on ‘Existing User Login’.
Step 5: Enter your NMAT Login Id and Password.
Step 6: Download and take a print out of the result for your future reference.
Details of NMAT 2019 Score Card
Your NMAT 2019 Scorecard will contain the following details:
- The name and Id of the candidate.
- A scaled score for all sections and attempts.
- The total score obtained by you.
- Your percentile-based ranking.
NMAT has listed the following score range for each section:
|Logical Reasoning Skills||0-120|
NMAT 2019 Scaled Score Vs Percentile
Scaled scores – All test form differences in the overall difficulty of the paper and the raw score obtained by a candidate will be placed on a common scale.
Final Percentile: The final percentile determines an applicant’s raw score ranking amongst all candidates appearing for the test.
What after NMAT 2019 Results?
The NMAT 2019 scorecard of all applicants will be sent to the participating institutes. The scorecards of the candidates and the one sent to B-schools will contain the final percentile rankings. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round based on the NMAT percentile
Top MBA Colleges accepting NMAT 2019
The following top MBA colleges are accepting the NMAT 2019 scores:
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Indian School of Business (ISB)
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- TAPMI Manipal
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Athena School of Management, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for NMAT By GMAC 2019
Salient Features of NMAT 2019
Find out why MBA aspirants prefer to take NMAT below.
- There is no negative marking in NMAT.
- The NMAT can be taken thrice in an admission cycle.
- There is a flexibility of attempting sections as per an applicant’s convenience.
- All candidates get the chance of revising the answers before the final submission of the NMAT.
- Candidates can self-schedule the test.
The scores to be sent for five management programmes or schools are free of charge.