(OFFICIAL) NMAT By GMAC 20-21

3,793 Posts  ·  15,274 Users
About this group

NMAT by GMAC is one of the most prestigious entrance exams in India and is conducted by the organisation that owns the GMAT exam. The scores are accepted by leading management institutions in India as it helps is measuring the skills of the candidates to succeed in the respective program.

Since 2009, NMAT by GMAC is being conducted as a Computer Based Test and has been regarded as a reliable measure of the chances of success of the candidates during the course.

● Name of the exam :   NMAT by GMACTM

Important Dates For NMAT 20-21:

To Do List  Dates 
Registration  14th Sept – 20th Nov 2020 
Scheduling  14th Sept – 2nd Dec 2020 
Examination  4th Nov – 30th Jan 2021 
Registration for Retake 5th Nov – 17th Jan 2021 
Retake Scheduling 5th Nov – 17th Jan 2020 

● Registration Fee
:

Early Registration –  2,000 plus taxes

Late Registration –  2,500 plus taxes

Retake – 2,000 plus taxes

Rescheduling of test – 1,100 plus taxes

Additional Scorecard – 200 plus taxes

● Acceptable Modes of Payment : Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, and Mobile wallets

● Test Centres :  58 centres in India and 4 international centres

● Testing Window : 75-day test window starting from the first week of October to the third week of December)

● Registration Process :

Candidates must first register for NMAT by GMAC online @ nmat.org.in. Thereafter, candidates must visit the website of every institute accepting NMAT by GMAC and complete the registration process.

● Scholarships : Merit-based scholarships offered by institutes based on The score of the candidates in NMAT by GMAC.

● Score forwarding : Free for first 5 programmes, subsequently Rs. 200 plus taxes for per score forwarding.

Page 1 of 380

Congratulations to all who have made it to NMIMS after all the rigour!

Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS Mumbai, welcomes you.

Join this group to get started with your MBA journey.

Follow the mentioned 2-step process to be a part of the group:

Step 1: Click on the following link and join the group 'NMIMS  2021-23 FINAL CONVERTS'

https://www.facebook.com/groups/259750905678364/

Step 2: After sending the request, fill the given google form with correct information so that we can authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.

Form Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeN0H6_dR80RiNKCgsqJLlCi79PC8KrsZJm8kp2U-b57FYaxQ/viewform

Through this group, we want to ease your transition into this upcoming phase of your life, a new school and a new city.

Join this group to know all you want to about NMIMS and its various campuses namely:

SBM, NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Bengaluru

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Shirpur 

NMIMS Indore

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Profile Evaluation : Athena School of Management in Mumbai is a NMAT Preferred B-School. In partnership with NMATbyGMAC, Athena is offering Profile Based Admissions & Scholarships worth Lakhs on the basis of NMAT 2020 Scores & Profile (Academics, Extracurricular Activities, Workex (if Any)). Share your Profile and the Student Advisory Team at Athena will evaluate your Profie asap. Share your profile on   Athena School of Management, Mumbai | Profile Evaluation (Official) (pagalguy.com)   

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ja801
@Ja801  ·  25 karma

236 mein kitne percentile

90-95
85-90
80-85
75-80
42 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Step 1: Click on the following link and join the group 'NMIMS  2021-23 FINAL CONVERTS'

Step 2: After sending the request, fill the given google form with correct information so that we can authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.

Form Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeN0H6_dR80RiNKCgsqJLlCi79PC8KrsZJm8kp2U-b57FYaxQ/viewform

Through this group, we want to ease your transition into this upcoming phase of your life, a new school and a new city.

Join this group to know all you want to about NMIMS and its various campuses namely:

SBM, NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Bengaluru

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Shirpur 

NMIMS Indore

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Form Link:

SBM, NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Bengaluru

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Shirpur 

NMIMS Indore

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hr waitlist no. 1504 , chances ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many total people appeared for NMIMS off campus?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If somebody can help me out here...in terms of roi...if you can throw any insight it would be of great help

Nm mumbai HR
Kj Somaiya or any other B school same level Core
80 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

The NMIMS WAT-PI was a centralised process right?

We don't have to do that again for Bangalore etc. 

Also, till when can we expect off-campuses calls? Any idea?

1 comment
GEM_PG_Boy
@GEM_PG_Boy  ·  39 karma

@notsoruhi No, only once. Results on 16th March

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, how is MBA HR in NM Mumbai? Few points which I'm considering: 1. I have calls from NITIE, MDI, CAP IIMs. CAP IIMs interview went great so I may have options to join Ranchi, Udaipur, Trichy and Raipur. NITIE and MDI ka I'm not sure whether I'll be able to convert them or not. 2. I have an IT background. I can be grilled in summer placements and final placements for choosing HR after computer science engineering. 3. MBA HR from NM Mumbai is okayish. Decent but not that good. 4. Most people are saying that NM has never released another merit list in 4 years so chances are bleak that I'm chosen for MBA Core. (Although chances are high if another merit list comes because calls are released till 1300 and my merit rank is 1314)

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...