The process of getting admission into the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, or IIFT is a three step process: apply for admission, take the entrance examination and clear the examination. The application form for IIFT 2019 will be released around August 6, 2019. And if last year trends will continue than last date for the submission of the application form will be till 24 September, 2019.
The application fee varies for various groups of students and can be paid via any electronic card.
After completing the application process, students can expect the admit card for IIFT entrance examination 2019 by November, 2019. The entrance examination will be held on December 1, 2019.
IIFT APPLICATION FORM 2019 :STEP BY STEP GUIDE To fill the Application Form
Step 1: Open the official website of IIFT, iift.edu.
Step 2: After getting on the MBA-IB page, read the guidelines very carefully.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
Step 4: Fill all the requisite details for primary registration and submit it.
Step 5: A unique application number will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID. Copy this unique application number to continue the application process.
Step 6: Using this application number, login to the website using the ‘candidate login’ link.
Step 7: Fill in all the details that are asked for in the application form (personal details, academic details, course details, etc.)
Step 8: Select payment mode and fill in all the payment details.
Step 9: After the payment process is complete, upload the scanned files of your photograph and signature. Make sure to adhere to the mentioned sizes and file formats.
Step 10: Submit the application form. Save and print the application form for future use or reference.
IIFT 2019 : FEE DETAILS
The registration fee for IIFT entrance examination varies for different categories of applicants as prescribed by the Government of India. The different registration fees are as follows:
|Foreign Nationalists/ NRI/ Children of NRI||INR 5500 (79.42 USD)|
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for IIFT MBA Admission 2019-21 | Exam, Admit Card, Result
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING IN APPLICATION FORM FOR IIFT 2019
- Candidate should keep a scanned copy of their photograph and signature ready when they fill in the application form.
- Files for both photograph and signature should be in .JPG/.JPEG format. File sizes for each of the files are as follows
Photograph-within 50 kb.
Signature-within 20 kb.
- The photograph of the candidate must be taken in front of a white or light colour background. The candidate’s face must be visible clearly. If it is not so, the institute holds the authority to deny the candidate admission on the day of the test.
- The signature of the candidate must also be made clearly on a white paper with a black ball point pen.
- In case the payment for application form is to be made online, make sure you keep your debit card or credit card ready.
- Candidates can use any browser (Chrome, UC Browser or Mozilla Firefox) to fill the application form. However, make sure your browser is updated.
- Fill the form very carefully. Make sure to double check before you submit the form.
- Submit the IIFT 2019 application form early to avail the facility of preferred test centre.
There are some guidelines that are specific to the NRI or Foreign Nationality candidates.
- Foreign or NRI candidates must submit a CV Form, copy of the latest GMAT score certificate and attested copy of all academic mark sheets.
- The candidates must submit copies of all passport pages that have official entries.
- Candidates must also submit an undertaking that they have not appeared for any other MBA entrance examination for that year.
- Indian nationals who are living, working or studying abroad must produce a certificate from the Indian Embassy of the country, stating that the candidate has been a resident of that country regularly for a period of over 18 months.
Guidelines for Reserved category candidates
For the reserved category students, it is mandatory to send the hard copy of the online application form along with mandatory documents to IIFT.
- Hard copy of the IIFT online application form.
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/PWD certificate
- Self-attested copy of Central Level OBC certificate
- Original Demand Draft of requisite amount with Name, Address & Application Number on the back-side of demand draft (if not paying by credit card).
- All these documents should be sent to IIFT address by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier only.
IIFT Application 2019 : Correction facility
For all those students who want to make any changes in their form IIFT will open the Application Details Edit facility for the IIFT 2019 Exam in last week of October or first week of November 2019. But only limited details can be edited in the IIFT 2019 Application form.
Aspiring candidates of IIFT 2019 can expect the start of the admission process by March, 2019.
For more information on IIFT 2019 keep following pagalguy.com