IIFT (The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) is an autonomous Public Business School established in the year 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and to increase the exports by developing the human resources, generating, analyzing and disseminating data and conducting research. It was conferred as a deemed university in the year 2002.
IIFT entrance test is a paper-based test that was held on December 02, 2018. The exam pattern for 2018 remained same as that of the past years. It was held around 20 cities across India. There were a total of 114 questions with 6 sections i.e. Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Analysis and General Awareness with a total of 100 marks. The marking scheme was 0.5 to 1 mark for each question and 1/3 mark for a question deducted as a negative mark for the wrong answer. The results for IIFT 2018 exam has been declared and the candidates can check their results through the official website of IIFT. IIFT has announced the result in the form of PDF that will contain the Candidate Name, Application Number and Roll Number of the candidate.
Following are the steps to check the IIFT results 2019:
- Log in to the official website of IIFT – http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php
- Roll on to the “important” section of the IIFT home page
- Select the List of Candidates selected for Next Round link
- A PDF file will appear
- Download and open the file and check your result
IIFT Score Card:
The candidates who attempted the IIFT written examination can check their score card through the official website of IIFT.
Following are the steps to check the scorecard for IIFT 2019:
- Login to the IIFT official website
- Roll on to the “ Score Card” and click on it
- Provide the information like your Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click the submit button
- The scores of the IIFT exam will appear
- Take a printout of the scorecard
To download IIFT score card, Click here.
Following are the details that will be present on the IIFT scorecard:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Maximum marks for a section
- Marks secured by the candidate and sectional cutoff
- Total marks secured by the candidate
Clearing the entrance test for IIFT alone will not give security for admission to MBA programme at IIFT. The candidates shortlisted in the entrance exam will be called for Essay Writing, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview rounds. The final selection will be done based on the minimum cutoff fixed by the institute. So, it will be done based on the scores in the entrance test, essay writing and the performance in Group discussion and personal interview.
Following are the factors that determine the cutoffs for IIFT:
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- Number of candidates who cleared the exam
- The difficulty level of the question paper
- Number of available seats
Following are the previous year category wise cutoff for IIFT:
Number of seats available in IIFT:
|IIFT Campus||MBA Seats|
The merit list for IIFT exam 2018 will be done on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates. Two different merit lists will be released. First one will be for IIFT Delhi that will contain approximately the names of 350 candidates who have been qualified for GD/PI. The other one will be approximately 200 names who have qualified for GD/PI. Counseling for IIFT 2019 will be done on the basis of merit list and the candidates will be invited accordingly. The allotment process will be done based on the merit list