IIFT MBA Admission 2020-22 | Exam, Admit Card, Result

3,165 Posts  ·  13,180 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIFT MBA Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Indian institute of foreign trade, Notification, Admit Card, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Preparation, Syllabus, Result, Score, Percentile, Vacancy, Last Date and much more.

Latest Updates:

● IIFT 2020 Exam official Notification out on August 21, 2019.

● IIFT Registration process started from September 09, 2019 to October 25, 2019

● IIFT 2020 Exam Date: 1 December, 2019

Candidates can download their IIFT Admit card through official website – www. iift.nta.nic.in

Other Important Articles:

IIFT 2020 Admit Card to Release soon

IIFT 2020 Application Form: New Date for Correction Window

To keep track of latest discussions on IIFT 2020, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Page 1 of 317

Hello Guys,

As you know the admissions season is here and you might have various queries regarding colleges and its admission process. We, at Management Development Institute, Murshidabad (MDIM) 🏫 bring to you its official admissions helpdesk to address your doubts & queries and update all admission related information for the year 2020-22. 📝

To join the pagalguy group please click on the links below :

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-murshidabad-pgpm-admissions-2019-21-pagalguy-6721689344278528

You can post your questions, and we'll be happy to help you. 🎒

Aspirant Relations Committee,

Management Development Institute, Murshidabad

PR cell MDI Murshidabad
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Vineet Nayar (XLRI Batch 1983-85) And Mr. Sandeep Upadhyay (XLRI Batch 2005-07) are hosting a free webinar for SNAP on 11 decmenber.

In this webinar they are going to discuss some tips about how to prepare for SNAP, how to creck the entrance exam and more. 

I hope everyone will be excited to join them.

For free webinar registration join this group.

https://bit.ly/2qyG9zm

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone!

Why has the number of applicants for IIFT exam drastically reduced from over 50k last year to under 40k this year? 

- Number of CAT applicants increased this year, albeit by just 3k

- The job market isn't doing too well. So, if anything, the number of people seeking to go for higher studies should increase

- A cursory glance at this year's placements doesn't reveal any red flags

- There hasn't been a drastic increase in the application fees of the exam or in the tuition fees of the college

The only major change has been a move from paper-based test to computer-based test.

Please don't look too much into this question, I am just a little curious and vella before my NMAT.

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Sn96
@Sn96  ·  62 karma

@milind121 not necessarily. If the people who didn't register would fall in the lower performing side, then cutoffs could go higher than before.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
milind121
@milind121  ·  27 karma

Theres a big If involved as you have yourself said, its highly unlikely that all of those 10k who didnt register would have belonged to the lower performing category! It sure would have an impact, magnitude is uncertain.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
its the little things that matters most
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QA:19 VA:79 LRDI:25 Gk:11 Overall:134 GEM, Chances of call?

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Ajayobito
@Ajayobito  ·  5 karma

What about GK? Is 6 safe?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
soulja_boy98
@soulja_boy98  ·  4 karma

You will definitely get a call bro. More than 250 guys in cracku toppers list have quant marks below 13 and around 350 have less than 4.5 in gk. This the case with top scorers, around 35k appeared! I am sure you will easily sail through!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

will iift declare the cut offs on dec11 or only our scorecards on dec11

13 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 13
erinyes97
@erinyes97  ·  7 karma

Last year a pdf was released first with all names and roll nos of candidates who got shortlisted , a few days later we got the scorecards with individual cutoffs for each sections and your overall percentile 

Sn96
@Sn96  ·  62 karma

Chill guys. 3 days more and we will have a slight bit more clarity.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

That DI question jisme customer 102 mentioned tha ..woh toh saaf galat tha..though it can be argued ki table ke values dekh ke we could have deciphered but to mention something wrong to explain a DI set is totally wrong..I totally feel that usme grace milna chahiye.

aspirant
8 likes1 comment
Sn96
@Sn96  ·  62 karma

Wishful thinking.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Giving my TIME CAT Material with full video course. DM if you need 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Was the circular arrangement set (relation-alphabet-occupation) in LR a correct set ?

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
ZenBlast
@ZenBlast  ·  1 karma

@TanujA3 The answer to that one was the profession of the person, and not the relation. The relation did not have a definitive answer but the profession surely did. The set data as well as the questions were all good to go afaik. Got all correct.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
TanujA3
@TanujA3  ·  418 karma

@ZenBlast I did not deny what you said, I just mentioned what might have been confusing. Even I have attempted the set with 100% accuracy. :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

OA - 116 GK - 5 OBC Engg Male

Call for sure
Border line
No hopes
Good score in OBC
7 comments119 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.