Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, or IIFT, is expected to begin its registration process for the academic session of 2019 on August 6, 2019. Being one of the most coveted B Schools in Asia, it expects a large number of applicants every year. All aspiring candidates are required to appear for an entrance examination conducted by IIFT, called the IIFT entrance examination. The registration window for IIFT 2019 is open for a period of about 30 days for submission of the form without any late fee.
Aspiring candidates can register and apply to appear for IIFT 2019 through the application link available on the official website of IIFT, tedu.iift.ac.in. Candidates can only apply for IIFT 2019 using the online mode.
All candidates are required to complete the registration and application process preferably before September 24, 2018. They can submit the form latest by November 5, 2018, along with a late fee. The IIFT entrance examination 2019 is to be conducted on December 2, 2018.
IIFT REGISTRATION DATE 2019
The registration window for IIFT 2019 is expected to open by August 6, 2019. Students can register and begin their application process after that. Students can apply for IIFT 2019 without paying any late fee till September 24, 2019. However, students can still apply after that till November 5, 2019, by paying a late fee along with the application fee.
The application fee for IIFT 2019 is different for different categories of applicants as per the rules and regulations set by the Government of India. The different application fees are as follows:
|Foreign Nationals/NRI/Children of NRI||5500 INR (79.42 USD)|
|Late Fee||100 INR|
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for IIFT MBA Admission 2019-21 | Exam, Admit Card, Result
Although registrations are open till September 24, 2019, all candidates are advised to fill up the form and complete the application process within the first week of the opening of the registration window so that they can avail the advantage of a test centre of their own preference.
There are a number of dates that students who are aspiring to bag a seat in IIFT 2019 must keep in mind.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR IIFT 2019 REGISTRATION
|IIFT 2019 REGISTRATION||DATE|
|IIFT 2019 Registration Start date||August 6, 2019|
|IIFT 2019 Edit Application Window Availability||August 22, 2019|
|IIFT 2019 Registration Last date||September 24, 2019|
|Last Date for request for Test Centre Change||November 5, 2019|
|IIFT 2019 entrance examination date||December 1, 2019|
IIFT 2019 REGISTRATION KEY POINTS
- Candidates applying for IIFT 2019 have to complete the registration process before they can start applying.
- Once the registration process is complete, candidates will receive a unique application number and password, using which they can go on to the application process.
- The fee that the candidates are required to pay after they complete filling in the application form consists of both the registration fee and the examination fee for IIFT 2019 entrance examination.
- Registration and application can be done on the same day. IIFT does not require any waiting period.
- Candidates can apply for IIFT 2019 using the online mode only.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR IIFT 2019
To register for IIFT 2019, candidates will require a working email ID and mobile number.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO REGISTER FOR IIFT 2019
- Candidates are required to register online for IIFT 2019.
- Go to the official website of IIFT, tedu.iift.ac.in and click on the registration link available on the site.
- Provide all the details required, such as your name, Mother’s name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile Number, Email ID and password.
- Check all details after filling the form and click on submit.
- You will receive a unique application number and password for your IIFT 2019 application. Using these credentials, you can proceed with the application process.
- Once you have reached the application form, fill in the details required of you, such as your educational qualifications, experience details and your preferred test centre.
- Once you have filled in these details, you must check the details for any mistakes. Once you are sure, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Pay the requisite amount of registration fee according to your category. After you enter your debit or credit card details, you can pay the registration fees.
- After having paid the application fee, candidates must upload their photograph and signature. Make sure you maintain the requisite file size and file format mentioned on the application form
Photograph-must be less than 50 kb in size; should be in .JPG/.JPEG format.
Signature- must be less than 20 kb in size; should be in .JPG/.JPEG format.
After you have successfully submitted the application form, make sure you take a print out of the application form and save it for future use.
Keep checking on this space to find out more about IIFT 2019.