With the increasing popularity of MBA programs and a growing number of B-Schools offering comprehensive curriculum and supportive environments to develop your skills for a managerial role, choosing the right program for your goals can be overwhelming. In this article, we’ll explore how IFMR may be the perfect fit for your MBA aspirations.
Here are five key facts to consider about IFMR’s MBA program.
1. Interwoven Learning – Interwoven Learning is IFMR’s primary innovative approach, guided by eight core principles. It combines elements of intellectual inquiry and hands-on experience, liberal education, quantitative skills, subject-specific knowledge and general awareness to foster well-rounded excellence. The focus on Interwoven Learning, which emphasises the integration of thinking and doing, arts and sciences, enables individuals to reach their full potential and become a driving force in their career path.
2. Core Values – With IFMR’s core values being Ethics, Excellence, Inclusivity and Accountability, the institute equips you with a conducive environment to grow and experience a strong core value system while accessing education.
3. Faculty – IFMR’s faculty boasts a wealth of expertise and a legacy spanning over half a century. Comprising of renowned academic scholars, industry leaders and domain experts with extensive research experience, you’ll gain not just knowledge but also valuable insight and wisdom. The curriculum offers ample opportunities for real-world exposure and hands-on learning, with a focus on practical application, problem-solving, and the development of core values through a collaborative learning experience.
4. Structured Course and Curriculum – The MBA program at IFMR prioritises the provision of high-quality education by blending theoretical concepts with practical skills and real-world applications, preparing students for leadership roles in the corporate sector. The curriculum includes a mandatory 2-month internship in the first year, which is overseen by both faculty and industry experts. This allows students to apply their classroom learning to real-world scenarios, gain valuable insights from industry professionals, and inform their choice of specialisation for the second year of the program. Specialisation options include Data Science and Information Systems, Organisational Behavior and Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Strategic Management.
5. Immaculate Placements – When it comes to MBA placements, Krea University places a high emphasis on securing successful outcomes for its students, as it is often considered a key factor in determining the return on investment for their education. The university has formed partnerships with a wide range of institutions and industry leaders and works to match students’ skills with the needs of companies through a comprehensive approach that includes a 10-week summer internship and final placements. The results speak for themselves: 86% of the IFMR GSB Cohort of 2021-23 were placed in top BFSI, consulting, and IT firms, with average packages over 13 LPA and the highest reaching 20 LPA. The summer internship for 2022-23 also saw strong results, with 60 students securing internships and the highest stipend being 1 lakh per month across various sectors such as IT, BFSI, FMCG, and HR consulting. Top recruiters for IFMR GSB include Barclays, Credit Suisse, EY, TATA, DE Shaw & Co, HSBC, and many other leading industry experts.
6. Lustrous Green Campus – IFMR’s green campus is situated 55 kilometres north of Chennai in Sri City, Andhra Pradesh, on a 40-acre fully residential property. It offers students a wide range of opportunities to learn, engage, grow, develop, lead, and create, while providing a unique university experience. The campus features various clubs and committees that promote extracurricular activities, including sports, library, dining, and neighbourhood. The campus becomes a second home for students, providing them with everything they need to fully immerse themselves for two years, and take away memories and learning that will last a lifetime. The relationships formed on campus are cherished and often last beyond the course, becoming a support system for students in both their personal and professional lives. In essence, IFMR, Krea University not only provides an MBA degree but also a transformative experience that nourishes personal and professional growth, and advances careers to new heights.
Eligibility and tuition fee:
- To be eligible for IFMR, Krea University’s MBA program, applicants must have a minimum 10th, 12th and UG score of 60% and be born after January 1, 1996.
- The first criteria for admission is a valid scorecard from one or more of the following competitive exams: CAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, GMAT, and GRE, with a minimum percentile requirement.
- The tuition fee for the MBA program is INR 14,56,000, which must be paid online and has not increased from the previous year.
- Medical Insurance Charges are included in the living fee.
- Educational Loan Assistance and Scholarships are available to help ensure that no meritorious student is deprived of education due to financial reasons.
IFMR is accepting applications for batch 2023-25 – APPLY NOW
Get all of your questions about admissions, documents, form requirements, placements, and more answered; join: [Official] IFMR GSB – Premier Business School in India for MBA | Batch 2023-25 | PaGaLGuY