The latest notification of Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) is out, and according to the notification, it is calling out interested candidates for the recruitment process of Scientific Programmer from 3rd January 2020.
Therefore, the interested candidates should visit the official website i.e. iacs.res.in and fill the application form given on the website. The candidates should keep in mind that they must complete the application process on or before 31st January 2020.
- The application submission has started from 3rd January 2020
- The last date for completing the application process is 31st January 2020
In the latest recruitment process of IACS, there is 1 vacancy for the post of Scientific Programmer
- For the post of Scientific Programmer, the candidates should have an M.Sc. Degree (Scientific Computing or Physics) or M. C. A. / M. Sc. (Computer Science) or B. E. / B. Tech. (Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics and Communication/ Engg. Physics/ Chemical Engg./Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering/ Math and Computing)
- The candidates are also expected to have other skills such as Programming in FORTRAN/C/C++; Strong aptitude in Mathematics; Good background in Numerical Methods
- They should also have experience with parallel programming (MPI/OpenMP/ CUDA/OpenCL). The candidates should also have good communication skills and aptitude to learn new concepts in HPC and parallel architectures
- The candidates with experience in or exposure to performance optimization of serial and parallel programs written in FORTRAN/C/C++ is highly desirable
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Interview
The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs 75,000 per month without HRA
HOW TO APPLY?
The candidates can apply through email i.e. candidates need to send the application form to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. They will have to attach a complete Curriculum Vitae which should include a valid date of birth, email address, permanent residential address and contact number. It should also include a list of publications, a research statement including future research plans, two letters of recommendation, and self-attested scanned copies of all the certificates/credentials.
Question: When is the application process of IACS starting?
Answer: It has already started on 3rd January 2020
Question: When is the last date of submitting the application form of IACS?
Answer: 31st January 2020
Question: What is the selection procedure of the IACS recruitment?
Answer: The selection procedure includes a written test/ Interview
Question: What is the official website of IACS?
Answer: The official website if IACS is http://iacs.res.in/
Question: What is the pay scale of the Scientific Programmer in IACS recruitment?
Answer: The salary is Rs 75,000/- p.m.