General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. The International Day of Peace is observed every year on?
a. 22th September
b. 20th September
c. 21st September
d. 25th September
2. China has recently launched smaller version of carrier rocket called?
b. Long March 6
c. Feng Bao 1
3. Which of the following novel is written by British -American romance novelist Jackie Collins?
a. Not if I see you first
b. Hollywood Wives
c. PS I love you
d. After I’m Gone
4. The winner of 2015 Beijing International Marathon Mariko Kipchumba hails from which country?
5. India’s Ajay Jayaram won _______ medal in 2015 Korea open Badminton tournament.
d. None of the above
6. Who emerged victorious at 2015 Singapore Grand Prix in Formula one?
a. Lewis Hamilton
b. Nico Rosberg
c. Sebastian Vettel
d. Felipe Massa
7. Who wrote Tarikh-ul-Hind?
d. Minhajuddin-bin Sirajuddin
8. The Ellora caves were built by?
9. The book called ‘Faith & Compassion’ is a biography of?
a. Mother Teresa
b. Baba Amte
d. Sindhutai Sakpal
10. The fossil remains of Archaeopteryx is a connecting link between?
b. reptiles and birds
c. fish and amphibians
d. reptiles and mammals
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: