SET 2023 Registration
The Application form for Symbiosis Law Admission (SLAT), Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (SITE), Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED) and Symbiosis Entrance Test for BBA (SET BBA) will be available online from 16th December till 12th April 2023. Until the final stage of registration, students have the option of making changes in the SET application form except for exam city, admission category and preference. Those candidates who are seeking admission to different courses on the basis of other entrance exams are eligible to apply directly to the University and they are not required to undergo the registration process for SET 2023.
Followings are the steps to apply for SET 2023
- At first, the students need to visit the official website www.set-test.org and and register online. They will be generated a unique user id and password
- The students need to fill in all the details and information with regards to their educational, communication and personal details
- They will be offered 3 choices for examination centres, courses and institutes. They need to make the selection
- A candidate can book slots to appear for 2 exams. One will be conducted in the morning shift while the other at the evening
- Then the candidate need to upload a scanned copy of recent passport sized photograph along with his/her signature
- The candidate needs to pay the application fee of Rs 1750; in case of 2 exams, he/she needs to pay Rs 3500. There are different methods of making the payment, which is as
- Online – Through Bill desk Gateway and Indian Bank Gateway
- Offline – Via Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune
- The students who will opt for an offline payment need to take a printout of the payment advice which will be available at the registration portal. They need to fill in the DD details, sign it and then send it along with the Demand Draft to Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International.
Important dates – As far as the registration process is concerned, the institution has not yet declared all the dates; however, a tentative date has been announced that would give the candidates some idea about the proceedings. The process of online registration commenced from December 16, 2022 and it will continue until April 12, 2023. The last date of submitting the registration fees is April 12, 2023.
|Online Registration starts from
||December 16, 2022
|The registration process will close on
||April 12, 2023
So here are the important steps that the students will be required to follow and the crucial dates by which they will need to complete all the formalities. The students should keep in mind that they will need to register themselves carefully so that they do not enter any wrong information. In case of any mishaps, the candidates will need to contact the University authorities immediately.