SET Admit Card 2023
SET 2023 Admit Card
The SET 2023 examination admit card will be available on the official website of the University. The students will need to download the hall ticket or the admit card without which the students will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Here are the important dates for the availability of the SET 2023 examination.
- The candidates will need to first visit the official website of the SET 2023 examination and click on the “Admit Card 2023”.
- On this page, the candidates will need to log into their account which they created during the examination registration.
- The login details like the name and password created during the time of registration will be required to be entered.
- Now, the admit card of the respective candidate will be displayed on the screen. The candidate will be then able to download the admit card for future reference and uses.
- The admit card will consist of the following details
- Name of candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Address of candidate
- Address of examination centre
- Time of examination
- List of valid identity proofs
Important Dates – the candidates will need to follow up with these dates to make sure they know the exact date of the availability of the results.
|Last date for submitting the Registration Fee||April 12, 2023|
|Admit cards will be released on||
April 22, 2023 (Saturday) for SET Test 01
April 28, 2023 (Friday) for SET Test 02
|Date of Exam||
Test 01 – May 06, 2023 (Saturday)
Test 02 – May 14, 2023 (Sunday)
Exam Centres – the SET 2023 examination will be conducted in various states of the country and each state will have several examination centres. So here are the different examination centres that the students will need to choose from when they are completing the registration process previously.
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Andaman-Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
So here are the important information about the availability of the admit card and the various exam centres which are present all over the Indian subcontinent. The students will need to select the examination centre during the time of the registration process and once it has been selected it will not be any subject to change. It is suggested that the students should check all their information in the admit card so that they can contact the university authorities in case there is any mistake.