Examination fee payment date for Class 10th and 12th has been extended by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). This admission is for October/ November 2019 session. The last date for submitting the application fee is 31st July 2019.
Candidates can visit the official website of NIOS, https://www.nios.ac.in/ and make the payment through online mode.
Steps to make the payment for NIOS Class 10th and 12th exam:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Go to the payment section.
- Enter your credentials like 12-digit roll number.
- Do the login and go to the payment.
- Pay the exam fee through the online mode.
- Payment mode accepted is a debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
Late payment fee is Rs. 1500 per candidates, which needs to be paid on or before 31st July 2019. After the fee payment, the registration process will get completed. For further updates and more information, candidates are advised to go through the official website mentioned above.