Jawaharlal Nehru University has released recruitment notification for the applicants to the post of Associate Professor, Professor and Assistant Professor in various schools and centres of the university. All the interested candidates are required to apply for the posts on or before August 19th, 2019.
According to the notice, a total of 271 vacancies for the faculty posts has been provided by the Jawaharlal Nehru University. The number of vacancies for the faculty posts includes 157 seats for the post of Associate Professor, 4 seats for the posts of Assistant Professor and 110 seats for the Professor.
Qualification criteria for each post are discussed below:
- Associate Professor: A candidate should hold a PhD Degree in allied/concerned/relevant disciplines with a good academic record. He/She must have secured at least 55% marks Master’s Degree.
- Assistant Professor: A candidate must have secured 55% marks in allied/concerned/relevant disciplines from an Indian University, or any equivalent degree from a recognised foreign university.
- Professor: A candidate must hold a PhD in the allied/concerned/relevant and published project of high quality with evidence of active research along with a publication of at least 10 application research in the peer-reviewed.
Procedure for the application-
- Eligible candidates can visit the official website http://www.jnu.ac.in/career.
- After downloading the application form, the candidate can fill in with the correct information.
- Once the form is filled, the application can be sent to the Assistant Registrar in the JNU university.
Further, it should be kept in mind that the last date for the submission of the application is 19 August 2019.