The NIOS (The National Institute of Open Schooling) has commenced the registration process for the supplementary exam in Diploma in Elementary Education on the official website. The teachers who have not cleared any Theory paper (501- 510) and have paid the II year exam fees can register through the official website of NIOS.
The last date to submit the online application for NIOS D.El.Ed supplementary exam is 31st October 2019. The NIOS 2019 examination will be conducted in the afternoon session from 2 pm to 5 pm.
|Start date of application||16th October 2019|
|The end date of application||31st October 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees||31st October 2019|
|Admit card release date||1st week before the date of exam|
|Exam start date||4th January 2020|
|Exam end date||18th January 2020|
Process of online submission of NIOS D.El.Ed supplementary exam fee:
- Visit the official website of NIOS, www.dled.nios.ac.in.
- Provide with the enrolment number of NIOS D.El.Ed.
- Click on the submit button to proceed.
- Answer the questions regarding the percentage.
- If the admission is taken in NIOS Class XII then provide the reference number of Class XII admission, do not mention the reference number of D.El.Ed admission.
- Click on the submit tab to make the online payment.
- Take a print out of the NIOS D.El.Ed 2019 supplementary exam confirmation page for future reference.
The candidates are required to pay the exam fee of Rs.200/- for NIOS D.El.Ed supplementary exam. Also read, NIOS DEIEd 2019.