Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited are known as PSU under ONGCL have welcomed applications for a whole of 223 posts across locations. Enthusiastic candidates shall apply for the same at the official website, mrpl.co.in.
The application process has already begun and will close on November 9 at sharp 6 pm.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The application process ends on||9th November 2019|
- Security inspector: The maximum age is capped at 45 years.
- Junior officer and trainee assistant: The age limit is between 38 and 41 years, respectively.
- Other posts: Maximum limit is 26 years with relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- The basic education qualification needed to have a graduate or diploma level of education with at least 60 percent marks.
- The minimum marks are untroubled for reserved category candidates.
- Each post also has a particular education qualification, which can be referred Through the official website while filling up the form.
Exam Paper pattern:
- There shall be a written Test will comprise a total of 120 Multiple Choice Questions, inclusive of two sections.
- The Part I will includes general awareness of (40 marks) consisting of 40 objective questions.
- The Part-II shall include discipline or subject-based questions for 80 marks. Every question will have one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The exam will be directed at centers in Karnataka only.
- And Candidates need to score at least 60 percent marks in the exam, for backward category candidates the same is 50 percent.
MRPL recruitment 2019: How to apply:
- Go to the official website, www.mrpl.co.in .
- On the main page, click on ‘human resource’, select ‘careers’ in the drop-down menu
- Then click on the link ‘recruitment in non-management cadre’
- Once you redirected to a new page, click on ‘apply online’
- Carefully read instructions, approve the box and click continue
- Fill the form completely, upload relevant documents, check the box and submit
- The candidates will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 100.
- Issues created regarding the same shall not be entertained.
Take a glance at MRPL 2019 Recruitment.
- Also, the candidates selected in JM3 grade will be placed on ordeal for a period of one year.
- The salary shall be between Rs 13,800 – Rs 38,500.
- And for other posts, candidates will get a stipend of Rs 30,000 for one-year of training period after which the pay scale will be Rs 11,900 – 32,000. These payrolls are as per pre-revised pay matrix