Indira Gandhi University or the IGU is a university located in Meerpur, Haryana. The university was established with the vision of inculcating a positive attitude within the students and to help develop their self-confidence. The goal is not only to promote education among students but also to provide the best technology and services while doing so.
The Indira Gandhi University offers education in a huge variety of disciplines, right from Humanities, Social Sciences and Life Sciences to Tourism, Commerce Management and even Space sciences. Recently, the University also announced the results for various programs. The results were published on the official website of the University.
The programs for which the results were announced are as follows –
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Education (Special Education) (B.Ed. SE)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
If any student are a part of any of these programs, they can check the result according to their semester on the official website of IGU.
Here are some steps following which, the results can be accessed –
- Step-1 : Log on to the official website of Indira Gandhi University, which is https://igu.ac.in/ Students can use this direct link to visit the homepage after understanding the entire procedure.
- Step-2 : Go to the Menu option on the left side of the page. Within the list click on the ‘Examinations’ Tab.
- Step-3 : Upon clicking the tab, a drop down menu will open up. Choose the ‘Results’ option from this menu.
- Step-4 : A list of links will open up. Click on the first link which states, “Results for UG, PG” Students will be redirected to a new page.
- Step-5 : In this page, students will have to fill out several credentials and details such as the name of course, the semester, the registration number of the students, their date of birth, etc.
- Step-6 : Click on the Search Result button after carefully filling in all the details.
- Step-7 : The relevant result will be displayed on the screen with details such as father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, registration number, marks scored in the different papers and the total marks.
Students must make a note that these marks published on the website are still subject to correction and can be updated.
For students whose results have not been published or has been delayed must submit the following details to the result branch within 10 days. The details must include –
- Name of examination
- Examination centre
- Date of examination
- Name of the subject
- A copy of the downloaded result
If students fail to make the submission within the stipulated time, they will be considered absent for the paper and these marks will be finalised.
Those who are not satisfied with the results or expected more marks than awarded can also avail the revaluation portal online, which will remain open for the next 30 days, from the date of declaration of the results.