IISER 2022 Admit Card
The students are required to download the admit card or also known as the hall ticket for the IISER 2022 exam. Without the official admit card the students will not be allowed to sit for the examination. So it is important that they follow the dates from which the admit card will be available and download it successfully. The admit card will be made available online by the institute authorities and here are the important dates for when it will be available.
For SCB and KYPY
|Hall Ticket Download||Last week of June 2022|
|IISER Aptitude Test||3rd July 2022|
For JEE Candidates
|Starting of Application Form||4th Week of May|
|The closing of Application Form||2nd Week of June|
So here are the important dates which the candidates of all the stream should know of. It is very much vital that the candidates download the admit card from the official website by following these few simple steps.
- The candidates will need to first visit the official website of the IISER 2022 examination and click on the “ADMIT CARD”.
- On this page, the students will need to LOG IN their account which they created during the examination registration.
- The LOGIN details – the name and password, created during the time of registration will be required to be entered by the candidates.
- Now, the admit card of the respective candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate will be then able to DOWNLOAD the admit card for future reference and uses. The admit card will consist of the following details
- Name of student
- Photograph and signature of the student
- Address of student
- Address of examination centre
- Time of examination
- List of valid identity proofs
- Another exam related information
- The students are requested to match all the information that is mentioned in the admit card. In case there is any misprint, the student will be required to contact the University authorities immediately for rectification.
So here are the simple but important steps which the candidates need to learn so that we can download the admit card for the entrance examination. Have a look at the different examination centres for the IISER 2022.
|Bangalore||Indian Institute of Science Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bangalore|
|Bhuvaneswar||National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar|
|Bhopal||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal|
|Baroda||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Chennai||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Guwahati||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Delhi||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|Hyderabad||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Uppal No. 1, Hyderabad|
|Kolkata||Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata|
|Mohali||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali|
|Mumbai||Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai|
|Nagpur||Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur|
|Pune||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research|
|Varanasi||Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)|
The candidates will be required to select the exam centres during the time of the registration and they will need to appear in the specified exam centres on the date of the IISER 2022 entrance examination. In case the students have any query or problem related to the exam centre or while downloading the admit card they can contact the authorities of the IISER institution.