Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai Overview

  Mumbai   UGC, NAAC   ESTD 1936
  Mumbai   UGC, NAAC   ESTD 1936

About College

Admissions for TISS PG programs will be determined by the CUET PG exam. The CUET PG 2024 exam is scheduled to take place from March 11, 2024, to March 28, 2024. TISS Mumbai has specified the weightage for final selection, with CUET PG scores accounting for 75%, while the remaining 25% is attributed to the TISS Online Assessment.

TISS Mumbai has successfully concluded its summer internship placements for the batch of 2023-25. 93% of the offers extended were above 2 Lakhs, with the highest stipend reaching INR 4.5 Lakhs, and the average stipend standing at INR 2.82 Lakhs.

In terms of placements for 2023, TISS achieved a 100% placement rate, making a total of 66 job offers. The highest package at TISS saw a 16.42% increase, reaching INR 49 LPA, while the average package increased by 13.56%, reaching INR 27.22 LPA.

TISS, short for the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, is a Multi-campus Research University located in Mumbai. Renowned for its interdisciplinary approach to social sciences, TISS holds the 98th position in the University Category according to NIRF 2023 rankings. The intake for TISS HRM is 60 students.

TISS Mumbai offers a variety of PG and Doctoral Programs across different specialisations. Admission to the PG programs is determined by the CUET PG Exam followed by a Personal Interview. Previously, TISS Mumbai admissions were conducted through the institute-level examination TISSNET. However, for the academic year 2024-25, TISS has announced that CUET PG will be considered for admission into all its PG programs.

During the 2023 admission cycle at Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai, candidates needed a minimum TISSNET score of 63 for admission to the 2023-25 batch. Out of 17,559 general category candidates who applied to TISS Mumbai, only 347 were shortlisted for the PI WAT round, and ultimately, 28 candidates received final offers.

The fees for the TISS HRM program amount to INR 1.89 Lakhs for the two-year duration. In terms of placements for the

Read More


Source Rank
The Week 18
Business Today 19

Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai Location And Map


Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai-400088

Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai News

Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai Based on NIRF 2023: Fees, Placement, Scholarship, Top....
Mumbai, also known as the financial capital of India, it is home to some of....
Affordable MBA Programs in India
MBA on a Budget: Top 10 Most Affordable MBA Programs in India
In recent days, it’s crucial to keep learning and expanding one’s skills. However, the cost....
Not Every MBA College Expects 60% Grades
The pressure to score well in every exam is stressful for students. The grading system....
TISS Walks tall in HR Placements  
The summer season may be exciting for many reasons. Some people like basking in the....
XLRI, Jamshedpur vs TISS, Mumbai: Fees, Mode of Learning, Package, and more.
XLRI, Jamshedpur as well as TISS, Mumbai have attained the title of eminent institutions in....
List of Management Institutes in India where CAT is not Mandatory
For post-graduation education, a degree in business management is the most opted option among candidates....