Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies – [MRIIRS], Faridabad Overview
About The Institute
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS, Formerly MRIU), Deemed-to-be-University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, and a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM) and has been awarded with 5-Star QS rating for Teaching, Facilities & Social Responsibility). It is also among the Top 6 Private MBA Universities of India by The Times of India.
It is a visible symbol of knowledge & experience providing high-quality education in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Health & Applied Sciences, Management, Computer Applications, Hotel Management, Commerce, Humanities, Media, Architecture, Design, Liberal Arts, Economics, Applied Psychology and many more. Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is a Founder Member of the prestigious “College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance”.
Masters of Business Administration with Dual Specialization
Human Resource and Organizational Behavior
Management Information Systems
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Event and Media
Banking and Insurance Management
- Learning by doing and experiential pedagogical approach
- Regular interface with industry
- Option to take up courses from various disciplines
- 4-tier mentoring program (peers/industry/faculty/alumni).
- In-house Entrepreneurship Cell and seed funding opportunities
- Outbound Experiential Learning Programme and Industry visits
- Social Sensitization Projects/ Community Development Projects and Rural Innovation Projects
- Student Exchange Programme
Communication Development and Placement Preparation Programme
About the MBA MRNAT 22 Examination
Date: 19 February 2022
There are 2 major components of MRNAT:
- Online exam: It is an objective type computer based exam of 90 minutes duration(60 minutes in case of Lateral Entry courses), with questions from syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for.
- GD and/or Personal Interaction: Candidates shall be assessed for communication skills &the ability to express themselves effectively. They may be challenged to demonstrate their problem-solving skills and their ability to be a team player.
Eligibility Criteria: - Graduation/Post Graduation or have passed the final examination conducted by the institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost& Works Accountants of India/ Institute of Company Secretaries of India/ any other course which is Government recognized course with minimum 50% marks
Topics for examination:
- Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning (15 Questions)
- General English/Verbal Ability (15 Questions)
- General Awareness (15 Questions)
- Domain Specific (30 Questions)
Last Date to Apply: February 17, 2022
- IIRF 2022: Faculty of Management Studies, MRIIRS ranked 11 in National Capital Region, 13 in North India, and 40 among the Top 100 Private B-Schools of India in IIRF 2022 Best Business Schools Ranking.
- Times of India (2021): Faculty of Management Studies, MRIIRS ranked among the Top 6 Private Universities, Top 7 among the B-Schools in North India, and Top 17 among the Top 100 B-Schools as per the Times B-School Survey 2021.
- QS Star: MRIIRS has been rated QS 5 Star for TEACHING, EMPLOYABILITY, ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT, FACILITIES, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY and INCLUSIVENESS.
- NIRF India: NIRF India Rankings 2021 by MHRD, Government of India rated Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) in ‘University’ Category (Rank Band- 101 to 150).
- FMS has been ranked 1st amongst the prominent B-Schools of India by the Competition Success Review 2021.
- UGC grants 12 B Status to MRIIRS in affirmation to its strong focus in Research and Development.
- QS 5-Star Rated for Teaching, Employability, Academic Development, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Inclusiveness.
Admissions Related Queries
Email: [email protected]
Manav Rachna Campus
Address:- Sector – 43, Delhi–Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, Haryana, India