JK Business School (JKBS), Gurgaon Overview
JK Business School Gurgaon is one of the reputed management colleges in the NCR region. The flagship two-year, full-time PGDM program of JKBS helps students learn, innovate and excel in the corporate sector.
JK Business School (JKBS) in Gurgaon offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program that is approved by AICTE. Besides, the B-school also offers BBA course in affiliation with MDU, Rohtak.
ABOUT JK BUSINESS SCHOOL GURGAON
JK Business School Gurgaon (JKBS) is one of the top management colleges in the Delhi NCR region. This B-school is a part of the JK organization, which is one of the leading names in the private sector.
JKBS Gurgaon was established in 2006 to train aspirants to become future-ready managers who have the requisite knowledge, skill, and attitude to overcome the challenges of the corporate sector and make a mark for themselves.
JK Business School Gurgaon has a team of well-experienced core and visiting faculty members, most of whom are from IIMs and IITs. This AICTE approved institute of excellence offers the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs with curricula designed by academic and industry experts.
In addition to student-centric pedagogy, the college boasts of foreign university tie-ups, collaboration with CII for CSR projects, additional certificate and value-added courses, and various other options to ensure holistic development of students.
COURSES OFFERED AT JK BUSINESS SCHOOL
JK Business School is a reputed business school that offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs to aspiring candidates.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): It is a two-year, full-time, dual specialization postgraduate management program that is recognized by AICTE.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): It is a three-year, full-time degree program by JKBS, which is affiliated to the Maharishi Dayanand University in Rohtak.
JK BUSINESS SCHOOL ADMISSION & FEES 2021
In order to seek admission to the JK School of Business Management PGDM course, applicants need to fill an online application form. Foremost, they need to register themselves by filling in some basic details, such as name, email ID, phone number, etc.
After registration, they need to make an online payment for the application form and thereafter, complete their profile. Once done, they receive a confirmation mail from JK Business School Gurgaon.
Upon admission to PGDM, selected candidates need to pay the fee, which is around INR 5.99 Lacs. In addition to this, students also have to pay for security deposits, boarding charges, and electricity charges. The JK Business School fee structure is subject to revision and the final amount is informed at the time of admission.
Similarly, for BBA course, applicants can download the respective application form as well as the information brochure from the official website.
JKBS ELIGIBILITY/SELECTION PROCESS
Several applicants apply to the two-year, full-time PGDM course of JKBS, which evaluates the applications as per AICTE guidelines. The institute follows the below-mentioned eligibility and selection process:
- Minimum of 3 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/ University Grant Commission are eligible for post graduate studies in Management.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible, provided that they complete all formalities of their examinations before the month of September/ as per their university date sheet. Such candidates, on selection, will be given provisional admission subject to successful passing or completion of the bachelor’s degree examination and submission of required documents in the admissions office. Non-fulfillment of the above condition will result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
It is compulsory for students to appear in National Entrance Exams such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT and their equivalent. The validity of such exams is for ONE year only.
The admission to JKBS Programs is carried out in two stages.
Stage 1: (Short listing): The short listing of candidates for MSG -WAT- PI is done on the basis of Entrance Score percentiles. The minimum cut-off percentile is decided based on the number of candidates to be shortlisted.
Stage 2: (MSG -WAT- PI): The shortlisted candidates go through the following process:
- Management Simulation Game (MSG): A Candidate will be provided credentials (login details) for playing MSG which is available on JKBS website. Candidate will be required to play the game for one day. After playing and successfully submitting the game, candidate will be required to complete the assessment on the link provided provided to him. The focus will be to test your critical thinking, analytical ability, ability to understand and apply basic business concepts; in all assessment of the business acumen of candidates.
- Writing Ability Test (WAT): Candidate will be shared with a video link. Candidate will be required to watch the video and express his/ her thoughts in 200- 250 words. WAT shall test his/ her written expression, creativity and clarity of thought. The duration of the video will be 17 minutes and the submission of responses will be done within an hour.
- Personal Interview (PI): Thereafter candidates will be invited for a personal interview. A panel of experts will interview the candidates for 25- 30 minutes. The focus will be to test learning attitude, aptitude, aspirations, communication skills, clarity of thoughts and ability to handle situations.
The final selection will be made on the basis of a candidates’ overall performance in the National Entrance Exams such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT or their equivalent, all above mentioned tests MSG- PI- WAT and past academic record.
The latest JK Business School placement season saw renowned companies offering lucrative jobs to students of this institute. Some of the leading names of the industry, such as Wipro, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Ernst & Young, Jaro Education, Berger Paints, Tommy Hilfiger, BYJU's, Khimji Ramdas, Decathlon, Quintica Group took part this year. Some of the key highlights of the power-packed 2020 placements were:
JK Business School Highest Package: INR 24 LPA (International) , 16 LPA (Domestic)
JK Business School Average Package: INR 5.5 Lacs per annum
- Finance: 27%
- Logistics- 3%
- Marketing: 58%
- HR: 12%
JK Business School Gurgaon has a state-of-the-art residential campus that ensures holistic development of students. The 10-acre, eco-friendly, fully-AC and high secure JKBS campus has numerous facilities like Wi-Fi, round-the-clock power back-up, digital knowledge resource center, cafeteria, and separate air-conditioned hostel for boys and girls, to name a few.
Furthermore, there are numerous clubs and committees for students, such as Sports Club & Committee, IT Club, CSR Club, Cultural Club & Committee, Redressal & Grievance Committee, etc. Several conferences, seminars, industrial visits, mentoring programs, exchange programs and VAS projects like Capstone and IIMBX are also organized for JKBS students.
Besides, the campus is rich in diversity and multicultural ethos, which enhances peer interaction and social development of students. Following are some of the key highlights of the JK Business School Gurgaon campus:
- Digital classrooms
- Digital KRC (Knowledge Resource Centre)
- Well-equipped boardroom
- Computer resource center
- 24X7 power backup
- Recreational options, including a state-of-the-art gym
- Convenience Store
- Medical Facilities
- Girls and Boys Air conditioned Hostel
- Computer and communication Labs
- Incampus and Digital Library
- Shuttle Service
- `Sport Complex
One of the biggest advantages of studying at JK Business School Sohna Road is its location in the corporate hub of Gurgaon, which facilitates corporate interaction.
Also, JK Business School jobs training – virtual and real-time – during internships, industry-institute interface, and visits helps students of JK Business School Gurgaon address the challenges of the corporate world efficiently and as a result, climb up the success ladder effortlessly.
To apply to JK Business School's PGDM programme, click here.
Q. What is JK Business School cut off?
A. The institute announces the cut off for each new academic session. The 2018 NMAT cut-off was 200/360 (Reasoning: 55/120, Language: 55/96, Quantitative 70/144).
Q. Does JK Business School Gurgaon offer any specialization in PGDM?
A. PGDM students can select electives in the second year. They can even choose a combination of two fields, like HR, Finance, Marketing, Logistics/Supply Chain Management, etc.
Q. Is the PGDM course AICTE approved? And, what about JK Business School affiliation for BBA?
A. Yes, JKBS PGDM course is recognized by AICTE, under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Besides, JKBS BBA course is affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak.
Q. Does JKBS offer scholarships?
A. JK Business School Gurgaon offers several scholarships to deserving PGDM & UG students, such as Entrance Exam Based, Existing Students, Dean’s Rolling Scholarships and Govind Hari Singhania Global Immersion Scholarship.
Q. Does JKBS has campus placement?
A. Yes. Several companies participate in JKBS placements every year. In 2020, the highest packages offered was 24 LPA (International) and 16 LPA (Domectic). The average package offered was 5.5 LPA.
Q. How much is JK Business School PGDM fees?
A. The fee for the PGDM course is roughly around INR 5.99 Lacs. This amount is subject to revision, and the final amount is informed at the time of admission.
Q. Is there any provision of education loan to pay for JKBS fees?
A. Yes. You can get an approved loan amount from the bank after producing the JKBS admission letter and submitting all the required documents. For more details, you can contact email@example.com
Q. Does JK Business School has a hostel facility?
A. Yes. There are separate hostels available for boys and girls within the state-of-the-art campus of JK Business School on Sohna Road.
JK BUSINESS SCHOOL CONTACT
JK Business School Address Campus
JK Chowk, Damdama Lake Road
Phone: 18001020240 (Tollfree)
JK Business School Delhi Corporate Office
7th Floor, 2 LSC, Masjid Moth
Greater Kailash II
New Delhi 110048
JK Business School Admission Cell
Phone: 18001020240 (Tollfree)