JK Business School (JKBS), Gurgaon Scholarships
JKBS PGDM SCHOLARSHIPS 2021
JK Business School offers scholarships to Promote Excellence and Reward Meritocracy.
The objectives of offering Scholarships are as follows:
● To promote academic excellence at JKBS.
● To reward the hard work of the meritorious students.
● To develop and nurture competitiveness amongst students.
● To encourage talented students to perform better in each trimester.
● To build a sense of achievement in the students.
● To demonstrate the JKBS corporate social responsibility.
The students applying for admission shall be offered scholarships as per the following matrix:
|Scholarship||PGDM First 10 admissions on merit basis Category (I & II)||Maximum No.Of Scholars|
|Entrance examination based Scholarships||✔||First 10 admissions on merit basis Category (I & II)|
|Rolling Scholarships||✔||5% of Top Performers only|
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION BASED SCHOLARSHIPS*
|Categories||Entrance Examination||Percentile||Scholarship Amount (INR)|
|I||CAT/ XAT/ GMAT*||> 70||20,000|
|II||MAT/ CMAT*||> 80||20,000|
*the scholarship is evenly waived off from each fee installment.
GOVIND HARI SINGHANIA ROLLING SCHOLARSHIPS*
To encourage students to perform better, JKBS rewards the top 5% students of the class in the program with a scholarship equivalent to six-course credits (presently worth Rs. 21000) in every trimester. The Rolling Scholarships are awarded on Trimester Grade Point Average to 5% of the students as a Tuition Fee waiver for the Ensuing Trimester.
The scholarship shall be adjusted against their fee installment as under:
|TRIMESTER SCHOLARSHIPS||ADJUSTMENT AGAINST FEE INSTALLMENT|
*TGPA in each trimester should not be less than 3.0
GOVIND HARI SINGHANIA GLOBAL IMMERSION SCHOLARSHIP*
The selection will purely merit basis for the application and interview process (waiver of 50% of the Summer Exchange Programme cost)
Through a rigorous selection procedure, meritorious students will be selected for one full term study tour at a foreign university under the collaboration between JK Business School and the University/ Institute.
The students will have the opportunity to Study along with management students from across the globe, learn best teaching learning-process from the prominent professors from across the globe, learn management systems and practices by visiting and interacting with managers at various firms in that country, learn to adapt in multicultural environment and Individual holistic development.
During the term (June to August), the students will study Global Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Agribusiness, Venture Formation/Finance, International Comparative Management (or any other subjects offered by the university at that time) apart from extracurricular activities & shall be awarded certificate.
- Topper of the year as per academic performance gets a Gold Medal. The CGPA of both the years will be considered for the same.
- Second rank holder will get a silver medal. The CGPA of both the years will be considered for the same.
- Topper in all-round performance of the institute gets a Gold Medal.
- Students can avail for all categories of PGDM Scholarship, as per the applicability.
- Minimum 50% score throughout (10th, 12th and Graduation) is a must to be eligible for any of the above-mentioned scholarships.
- The maximum amount of scholarship awarded to the applicant will not exceed 50% of the Tuition Fee of the programme.
- The Entrance based scholarship is valid for admissions applied before January 31.
To apply to JK Business School’s PGDM programme, click here.