ICFAI Business School – [IBS], Gurgaon Overview
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Gurgaon is a business school. It is a self-financed college. The institute is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and affiliated to ICFAI University. IBS Gurgaon provides high quality, value based and career-oriented based management education.
The college offers two years Diploma course in Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM). IBS Gurgaon set in the fast-growing corporate city of Gurgaon has been achieving its vision of creating a new class of managers for the uber-competitive business world.
- ‘A5' by Business Standard IMRB
- 2nd among Top 40 B-Schools of Excellence - CSR-GHRDC
- 10th among Top 30 New Generation B-Schools and 3rd among North Indian B-Schools - Digital Mailers
- 'A' by Business and Management Chronicle
- The ambience of rigorous academics at IBS-Gurgaon, and the enviable list of its illustrious alumni adoring corporate corridors, has continuously drawn the industry to its campus. The proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country gives its students an excellent opportunity for integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
Facts and Figures of ICFAI Business School (IBS), Gurgaon
|Total Number of Students Placed in 2015||370+|
|Total Number of Books||25000+|
|How to Reach||12 kms away from Delhi Cantt Railway Station Junction|
IBS Placement 2016:
|Educational Background||Total Number of Students||Percentage (%)|
Work Experience 2016:
|Work Experience||Total Number of Students||Percentage (%)|
|More than 2 Years||28||6|
|1 - 2 Years||23||5|
Sector Wise Placement:
|Specialization||Total Number of Students||Percentage (%)|
Why Join ICFAI Business School (IBS), Gurgaon?
IBS Gurgaon has well-equipped Classroom with LED Projectors, Seminar Halls, Auditorium, Computer Center, and Lab etc. to improve the student’s skills.
The College alumni are working in 900 blue chip companies around the world at the top level.
- IBS Gurgaon is ranked 2nd among the top 40 B-School.