ICFAI Business School – [IBS], Bangalore
With the prime objective of providing high-quality standards in management education, ICFAI Business School (IBS) Bangalore was established, being the part of IBS Group, IBS Bangalore is most renowned among best engineering colleges and founded in 1995.
- Affiliated to ICFAI University.
- It has shifted to its spacious campus from June 2012.
- IBS Bangalore has a spacious campus located in the southwestern part of the city, on Bangalore-Mysore highway.
- It is full-fledged with administrative blocks, conference rooms, lecture halls, seminar room, auditorium, hostels & residential for faculty.
- Admission to the IBS Mumbai is through the IBSAT test which is conducted by the Federation of Universities.
- A team of experienced & knowledgeable faculty to impart quality education. The faculty members not only guide students but also engaged in research & training courses.
- It has enabled a separate computer centre with the latest technology software and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- IBS Bangalore is not only excellent in academics but also hosts many festivals, events and seminars.
|Total No of Students||242|
|Placements On Campus||91%|
|Placements Off Campus||9%|
|Average salary*||5.45 LPA|
|Highest National Salary*||7.50 LPA|
|Highest International Salary*||11.50 LPA|
|Average Salary (Top 10%)*||7.80 LPA|
|Average Salary (Top 25%)*||6.86 LPA|
|Ranked 5th Best B-School||GHRDC-CSR||2011|
|Ranked 26th in Tier-1 Private Best B-school||Career 360||2012|
|Ranked 14th among top 30 B-Schools||Silicon India||–|
|Ranked 4th in South Zone||Silicon India||–|
|Ranked 4th among Top New Generation B-Schools||Digital Mailers||–|
|Ranked 3rd among South Zone B-Schools||Digital Mailers||–|
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Bangalore Admission 2019:
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Bangalore was estd. in 1995 with the prime objective to provide a high-quality standard in Management Education. It was founded as a part of IBS Group. At present, it offers a two-year PGPM Programme in recognition with ICFAI University.
- Basic eligibility to apply for PGPM Programme offered by IBS Bangalore is a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a recognised university.
- Applicants seeking admission to PGPM must clear IBSAT entrance test conducted by IBS group.
- Candidates who have valid score in CAT/NMAT by GMAC/ XAT/ MAT/GMAT or CMAT can also apply for PGPM offered by IBS, Bangalore.
- Final selection is based upon the score obtained in IBSAT entrance exam along with group discussion, and the personal interview taken together.
IBS, Bangalore PGPM Admission 2019
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)||Candidates must have bachelor’s in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.||Final Selection is based upon the scores obtained in entrance exam followed by group discussion and personal interview|
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Post Graduate Program in Management [PGPM]||2 Years||8.10 Lakhs||CAT, IBSAT, NMAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT|
To make sure this, ICFAI Business School (IBS) has set up the Career Management Center that takes care of the position activities of its students throughout the year. ICFAI Business School (IBS) believes that the complete placement exercise may be a cooperative effort between IBS, the recruiters and the students. Whereas it provides guidance and support through an extensive network with potential employers, the students have the responsibility of putting in the maximum possible efforts to get appropriate placements.
|Year||Companies Visited||Highest Package||Average Package|
oracle, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, KPMG India, Sundaram Fasteners, American Express, Vodafone, ICRA, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential, Naukri.com, Kotak Securities, ICICI Securities, Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited, Birla Sun Life Insurance
|7.98 LPA||5.48 LPA|
Infrastructure and Facilities
Hospital / Medical Facilities