ICFAI Business School – [IBS], Bangalore Overview
With the prime objective of providing high-quality standards in management education, ICFAI Business School (IBS) Bangalore was established, being the part of IBS Group, IBS Bangalore is most renowned among best engineering colleges and founded in 1995.
- Affiliated to ICFAI University.
- It has shifted to its spacious campus from June 2012.
- IBS Bangalore has a spacious campus located in the southwestern part of the city, on Bangalore-Mysore highway.
- It is full-fledged with administrative blocks, conference rooms, lecture halls, seminar room, auditorium, hostels & residential for faculty.
- Admission to the IBS Mumbai is through the IBSAT test which is conducted by the Federation of Universities.
- A team of experienced & knowledgeable faculty to impart quality education. The faculty members not only guide students but also engaged in research & training courses.
- It has enabled a separate computer centre with the latest technology software and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- IBS Bangalore is not only excellent in academics but also hosts many festivals, events and seminars.
|Total No of Students||242|
|Placements On Campus||91%|
|Placements Off Campus||9%|
|Average salary*||5.45 LPA|
|Highest National Salary*||7.50 LPA|
|Highest International Salary*||11.50 LPA|
|Average Salary (Top 10%)*||7.80 LPA|
|Average Salary (Top 25%)*||6.86 LPA|
|Ranked 5th Best B-School||GHRDC-CSR||2011|
|Ranked 26th in Tier-1 Private Best B-school||Career 360||2012|
|Ranked 14th among top 30 B-Schools||Silicon India||–|
|Ranked 4th in South Zone||Silicon India||–|
|Ranked 4th among Top New Generation B-Schools||Digital Mailers||–|
|Ranked 3rd among South Zone B-Schools||Digital Mailers||–|