Bhagwan Mahavir University is a Private University in Surat, Gujarat. The University is recognized by UGC and AIU and it was approved by AICTE, PCI, COA, NCTE, INC.
The University offers Diploma, UG, PG, Online Programs, Skill Development programs, and Research Programs. Bhagwan Mahavir University takes admission through entrance exams.
The training department of the university offers a variety of activities such as Personality Development, Verbal Activity Training, etc. The college provides its students with the best faculty and facilities. It has hostels, labs, and laboratories.
IBM, MRF, Tata Power, Paytm, ICICI Bank, etc are some of the companies that visit colleges every year for the campus selection process.
Bhagwan Mahavir University Quick Facts:
- Bhagawan Mahavir University was established in 2009.
- The tuition fee for Bhagwan Mahavir University's flagship B.Tech program is approximately INR 6 Lacs, and merit-based scholarships and donor scholarships are available on a need basis.
- The Average Salary packages offered to the B.tech Computer Science Students is 9.6 lacs per annum.
- BMU also offered online certification programs in the field of Entrepreneurship, Child care, Interior Designing, Personality Development, Java, etc.
- B.tech admissions in Bhagwan Mahavir University are based on JEE Mains/GUJCET Rank followed by counseling whereas B.Pharm through GUJCET Exam.
- The university offers various Post graduation courses like M.Tech., M.Pharm., and M.Arch, and the admissions are done on the basis of the GUJCET Exam.
- BMU Provides three years MCA and two years MBA program and the admissions are done on the basis of the GUJCET Exam.
- BMU offers Ph.D. programs in a variety of fields, including computer science, management, science, architecture, and engineering. Selection is based on entrance exam scores and having been granted a fellowship by a recognized organization or university. A Ph.D. entrance exam is also held.
- The university will for