AURO University – School of Business, Surat Overview
The Auro University, School of Business, has been established in the year 2011 to equip future business leaders with current knowledge, best business practices and required skills so that they are competent in their career of choice and also gain a competitive edge through practical and holistic education.
Master of Business Administration
The school offers a 2-year MBA program with a specialization in the areas of:
- International Business and
- Hospitality Management
In addition to learning the fundamentals of Business, Management students are inculcated with creativity, efficiency and effectiveness while also learning about the problems faced by businesses and businessmen these days and the ethical methods of solving them. The highlights of the program include:
- An ever-evolving curriculum based on the changing situations and business practices
- Practical learning and experience through case studies and business simulation in addition to mandatory internships and live projects
- Guest lectures from the experts of the related fields
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any field but from a recognized university in India or abroad with 50% minimum aggregate
- Students waiting for their final year result can also apply
- In the case of students with a Bachelor’s degree from abroad, an equivalence certificate issued by AIU must be attached
- Valid standardized aptitude test score should also be attached. Any one of the following tests is accepted:
The application form for admission into MBA from Auro University, School of Business is available online at their official website. The direct link is:
Applicants have to download and fill the application form and enclose the duly filled application along with the required documents and enclosures mentioned in the applications along with a DD of Rs.2000/- drawn in favour of Auro University and send it to
Earthspace, Hazira Road
Surat – 394510
Applicants can fill the application and pay the admission fee online too.
The applications that come in will be shortlisted depending on the past academic performance, the standardized aptitude test score submitted and the Statement of Purpose (mandatory for all students).
Selected students will then be called for group discussion and personal interview on which the ultimate admission will be based.
Successful applicants are eligible for scholarships depending on their academic credentials. The extent of scholarship available will depend on the student’s aggregate where
- >95% = 50% scholarship
- 85 – 94.99% = 35% scholarship
- 75 – 84.99% = 25% scholarship
- 65 – 74.99% = 15% scholarship
Students who have excelled in a particular sport and have represented their region or state are also rewarded with
- State Level athletes are given 5% scholarship in their first semester and
- National Level athletes are given 10% scholarship in their first semester
The continuation of the scholarship from the 2nd semester will depend on their academic performance.
Finally, every student is eligible for the University’s Student Performance-Based Scholarship programme, where fee waivers will be awarded depending on the students continued academic excellence. Additionally, national and international students from a financially-challenged background will also be provided with full or partial need-based scholarships.
Career Support - Auro University Career Development Cell
Looking to provide students with a wide range of choices and options when it comes to their future, Auro University has a Career Development Cell where they follow a personalized and customized job-search support model. Here students not only get placement opportunities through recruitment drives, but they also get adequate placement and development support through counselling and guidance and most importantly support and training in important fields like language, communication, public speaking and soft skills as well as related technical skills.
For more information on admission, scholarships, courses, and more
Call: +91 2614088100
Email: [email protected]