P.P. Savani University, Surat Overview
P P. Savani University, shortly referred to as PPSU, is part of the P. P. Savani Group in Surat, Gujarat. The institute offers 5 specializations in B.Sc, B.Sc. Nursing, BA (H), 3 specializations in BBA (H) and Integrated B.Com + MBA, 5 specializations under B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Des., B.ID. and Bachelor of Physiotherapy in its UG domain, and for PG courses, 2 specializations for M.Sc., and Integrated M.Sc. Admissions for some of the UG courses are based on entrance exams, while for the remainder of the courses, admissions are merit-based.
P P Savani University Highlights
|Established | Type||2017 | Private|
|Set by||P. P. Savani Group|
|Recognized by||University Grant Council|
|Courses offered||BA, B. Com.+ MBA, B.Sc., M.Sc, Ph. D., B. Des., B. Arch., B. Tech., and B.ID|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam, Merit-Based|
|Entrance Test||NATA, Institute Online Test|
|Facilities||Libraries, Laboratories, Hostel, Gymnasium, Sports Center, etc.|
P P Savani University Courses
The institute offers 5 specializations in B.Sc, B.Sc. Nursing, BA (H), 3 specializations in BBA (H) and Integrated B.Com + MBA, 5 specializations under B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Des., B.ID. and Bachelor of Physiotherapy in its UG domain, and for PG courses, 2 specializations for M.Sc., and Integrated M.Sc. It also offers doctoral programs. The details of some of the important courses are mentioned below:
|B. Com. + MBA (Integrated)||Duration: 5 years
Eligibility: Minimum 55% marks in 10+2
Fees per annum: INR 60,000
Intake: 60 seats
|Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Minimum 55% in 10+2
Specialization: Family Business and Entrepreneurship
Fees per Annum: INR 1,80,000
|Bachelors of Science (B.Sc.)||Duration: 3 years
Specializations: Nursing, Environmental Science, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, and Information Technology
Fees per annum: INR 60,000
|Masters of Science (M.Sc)||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization
Specializations: Microbiology and Biotechnology
Fees per annum: INR 1,00,000
|B.Des||Duration: 4 years
Specializations: Fashion & Textile Design, Product Design, and Visual Communication
Fees per annum: INR 2,50,000
|B.Tech||Duration: 4 years
Specializations: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
Fees per annum: INR 89,000
P P Savani University Admissions
Admissions to most courses are on the basis of merit. However, for the courses from the School of Liberal Arts admissions, candidates need to appear for the University conducted entrance exam SLMET, and for the B.Arch program, admissions are based on the scores in any Architecture based Aptitude Test such as NATA.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admissions tab and then click on “Apply Online”.
- Register yourself to obtain the application form. Once you are done, the logging in details will be sent to your email id.
- Fill in the required details.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1000.
P P Savani University Scholarships
Some of the government scholarships that can be availed of include:
- Vidya Lakshmi Education Scholarship (VLES)
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna (MYSY)
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship (CSSS)
- Chief Ministers’ Scholarship (CMSS)
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)
- Pragati Scholarship (PS)
In addition to these, PP Savani also offers the following scholarships:
- Merit-Based Scholarship
- Financial need-based Scholarship
- Partner School Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarship
Scholarship forms are available on the college website.
P P Savani University Facilities
Some of the facilities provided by the college include:
- Hostel: Hostels are assigned strictly on the basis of merit. These include spacious, well-furnished rooms with individual closets and cupboards with attached bathrooms and toilets for every room. Electricity, Water, and Wi-Fi are also available 24/7. The fees for the Girls’ hostel ranges between INR 55,000 to INR 1,15,000 per year and that for Boys’ Hostel ranges from INR 55,000 to INR 95,000 per year based on the facilities opted for.
- Library: Both print and e-reading materials are available. There is a rich collection of text and reference books. The college has also subscribed to 78 Print and 91 Online journals in the field of Engineering and Technology.
- Other Facilities also include WIFI-enabled campus, spacious auditorium, laboratories with the latest equipment, medical facilities, transport facilities, indoor gym, etc.
P P Savani University Faculty
The Institute has a total of 8 Faculties. The faculties and their constituent teaching members are stated below:
- Sciences: 13 assistant professors and 3 Teaching Assistants
- Architecture: 1 professor, 8 assistant professors, and 3 associate professors
- Design: 2 assistant professors
- Physiotherapy: 2 professors, and 5 assistant professors
- Nursing: 3 assistant professors, 1 associate professor, and 11 nursing tutors
- Engineering: 2 associate professors and 29 assistant professors
- Liberal Arts & Management Studies: 1 professor, 1 associate professor and 4 assistant professors
- Foreign Language Faculty: Director
P P Savani University FAQs
Q. Can I apply for the course even though my graduation results are still awaited?
Q. Are the courses full-time?
Q. How can I apply for a Ph.D. program?
Q. How are the placements?
Q. How do we contact the college for further details?
Q. Which courses are offered by P.P. Savani University?
Q. What is the application mode at P.P. Savani University?
Q. Which entrance exam is accepted by P.P. Savani University for admission to BTech?
Q. Does P.P. Savani University offer any scholarships?
Q. How is the infrastructure of P.P. Savani University?
Q. Which entrance exam is accepted by P.P. Savani University for admission to UG courses?