Established in 1995, IFIM Business School, Bangalore is currently amongst the first six Business Schools in India to have been awarded the AACSB accreditation. IFIM is also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), and South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS), and is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Various programmes at IFIM include (1) Two-year full-time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management with options to do Major in Marketing, Finance, Digital Business, Analytics, HRM and International Business (2) PGDM (Data Science), (3) PGDM for Working Professionals.
Actively engaged in research and consulting, IFIM hosts several Centres of Excellence such as AIM-Parasuraman Centre of Service Excellence and Centre for Consulting in Digital Leadership.
IFIM has an elite set of international academic partners including leading institutes such as ESCP-London, Darden Business School (University of Virginia) and McCombs Business School (University of Texas at Austin).
IFIM Business School’s mission is to groom holistic, socially responsible, continuously employable professionals; It positions itself for “Beyond Tomorrow” by:
- Grooming ‘T’ shaped professionals aligned to the needs of industry 4.0, through its unique Be-Spoke Curriculum
- Best-in-class faculty; A blend of PhD trained and experienced practice-oriented professionals
- Global connect through partnerships with top global business schools offering courses in new-age areas
- Award winning Practice Driven Initiatives: Research Incubation, Social Immersion, Personality Enhancement Program, Long duration Industry Internship and Corporate Mentoring
For more information, visit https://ifimbschool.com/
Programs at IFIM
- PGDM (2-year, full time, residential)
- PGDM in Data Science in collaboration with INSOFE (2-year, full time)
- PGDM for Working Professionals (2 years, part time)
- BBA (3-year, full time, residential)