IFIM Business School, Bangalore Overview
Established in 1995, IFIM Business School, Bangalore is currently amongst the first six Business Schools in India to have been awarded the AACSB accreditation. IFIM is also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), and South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS), and is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Various programmes at IFIM include (1) Two-year full-time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management with options to do Major in Marketing, Finance, Digital Business, Analytics, HRM and International Business (2) PGDM (Data Science), (3) PGDM for Working Professionals.
Actively engaged in research and consulting, IFIM hosts several Centres of Excellence such as AIM-Parasuraman Centre of Service Excellence and Centre for Consulting in Digital Leadership.
IFIM has an elite set of international academic partners including leading institutes such as ESCP-London, Darden Business School (University of Virginia) and McCombs Business School (University of Texas at Austin).
IFIM Business School’s mission is to groom holistic, socially responsible, continuously employable professionals; It positions itself for “Beyond Tomorrow” by:
- Grooming ‘T’ shaped professionals aligned to the needs of industry 4.0, through its unique Be-Spoke Curriculum
- Best-in-class faculty; A blend of PhD trained and experienced practice-oriented professionals
- Global connect through partnerships with top global business schools offering courses in new-age areas
- Award winning Practice Driven Initiatives: Research Incubation, Social Immersion, Personality Enhancement Program, Long duration Industry Internship and Corporate Mentoring
For more information, visit https://ifimbschool.com/
Programs at IFIM
- PGDM (2-year, full time, residential)
- PGDM in Data Science in collaboration with INSOFE (2-year, full time)
- PGDM for Working Professionals (2 years, part time)
- BBA (3-year, full time, residential)
|SL No||Course||Campus||Duration||Total Fees|
|1||PGDM||Bangalore||2 Years||INR 16,00,000|
|2||PGDM in Data Science||Bangalore||2 Years||INR 9,90,000|
|3||PGDM for Working Professionals||Bangalore||2 Years||INR 3,50,000|
|4||BBA||Mumbai||3 Years||INR 15,10,000|
- 6th Business School in India to receive the prestigious AACSB International accreditation.
- Ranked 28th in India by Business Today 2018 – only institute to jump 20 places.
- India’s 1st Business School to set up a Digital Business academic area.
- One of the strongest Finance and Marketing faculty in the country.
- Pioneer of India’s only service excellence index (index of Service Excellence in India – iSEI).
- IFIM’s Social Immersion Program (SIP) figured on AACSB’s ‘innovations that inspire’ list of 2019 for Asia Pacific region.
- Only Business School to offer a Bespoke Curriculum model which provides a tailor-made learning path for each student.
- Only Business School to offer a 10 credit Super Specialisation in the Industry 4.0 domains in partnership with top global schools like Stanford University, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia, ESCP London, McCombs School of Business to groom ‘T’ shaped professionals for next-gen roles in next-gen industries.
- 33% of the curriculum comprises of Practice Course.
- The fastest Business School to complete 100% placements in 2019
- A wellness and personality/communication centric program to nurture life skill and lifestyle in each student is integrated into the curriculum.
- Placement Highlights (PGDM)
- Top Recruiters:
Please refer to our recruiters guide
- Batch Snapshot
- Latest ranking and ratings
Last year, IFIM Business School, Bengaluru, took a break from Business School Rankings for a period of two years, till December 31, 2020. The decision is an outcome of a strategic exercise to chart its direction for the future has arrived at a new positioning which is in sync with the needs of the future, following the AACSB accreditation.
However, IFIM was ranked 28th in India by Business Today 2018 – only institute to jump 20 places in a year.
- Approvals and Accreditation
AACSB, SAQS, NBA, AICTE
- Faculty Snapshot
14 Ex-CXOs || 11 IIT & BITS Graduates || 9 IIM Graduates || 4 Foreign University || 4 IIT/BITS PhD || 3 IIM Fellows
Members of our Internationalisation Advisory Board (IAB):
- Dr. Simon Mercado
Dean - ESCP Europe Business School, London
- Dr. Mathias Falkenstein
Senior Global Consultant - Higher Education Management, Berlin
- Dr. Ulrich Hommel
Director- Business School Development - EFMD Global Network, Brussels
- Dr. Eileen Peacock
Former SVP- AACSB International
- Dr. A Parasuraman
James W.McLamore Chair and Professor, Marketing - Univ. of Miami, Miami
- Mr. Benjamin Stevenin
Chief Executive Officer - RimaOne, Paris
Super Specialisation at IFIM
IFIM offers 10 credit super specialization in new age areas like MarTech; Big Data Analytics and Blockchain; Financial Analysis and Technology; Digital Transformation and Robotic Process Automation through its international partner universities.
Our International partners B-Schools and universities:
ESCP London, Darden School of Business, University of Virgina, McCombs School of Business, University of Texas Austin, Paris School of Business-Paris, Luiss Business School Italy, Rennes School of Business, School of Business at the University at Albani, University of Wollongong Australia, ESC Rennes Business School France, University of Applied Sciences Lubeck, Germany, Virginia Commonwealth University USA, Manchester Metropolitan University UK, University of Bicocca Italy, ALBA Graduate Business School, Greece, Plymouth University UK, and Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Scholarships at IFIM
IFIM Offers Scholarship to identify/invite meritorious talent and offer them merit scholarships for pursuing PGDM at IFIM Business School, Bangalore. Scholarships in the form of a tuition fee waiver, will be offered to meritorious students, who have appeared for CAT and/or GMAT and fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
Click here for terms & condition. The last date to apply for scholarship is 31st Jan 2020b) BBA
- Know our Alumni
IFIM has produced leaders, entrepreneurs, academicians, artists and writers. Our Alumni have made us proud time and again by achieving laurels round the globe and we wish to showcase the same to our entire IFIM family. Feel free to reach out to our alumni on our Linkedin page
- IFIM Business School feature by Times Now
- Student Experience on Personality Enhancement Program
- Student experience on Dual Mentorship Program
- Student experience on industry internship Program
- Social Immersion Program – Sustainable solutions for Ladakh
- International Yoga Day at IFIM Business School
- Dr. Atish Chattopadhyay, Director, IFIM Business School speaks on Curricula 4.0