Annamalai University, Chidambaram Scholarships
Annamalai University Scholarships
Annamalai University offers various scholarship schemes to the meritorious and poor students who are willing to study and shine. The university has both the government registered scholarship and university’s own initiative scholarships.
These scholarships really boost the performance of the students by eliminating additional worries about the fees. Therefore the students are more attentive to their studies and goals.
List of scholarship sanctioned by the government of Tamil Nadu at Annamalai University:
- Concession of Application fees: All the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe including the converted Cristian students get the opportunity to fill their entrance application form of the Annamalai University free of cost with the help of this scheme.
- Tuition fee concession: Pupils under the SC/ST castes whose parent’s annual income remain within 2,50,000 INR get an aforementioned special scholarship in which they are provided tuition fee without giving any fees.
- Minority scholarship: These scholarships are awarded to the students of minor castes as per their merit list.
- Higher education scholarship: In accordance with the post merits scholarship this scholarship is given to the hostel students who come in the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe category. There are a limited number of scholarships in this category. Students’ parents having annual income within 2 lakhs are eligible for this scholarship.
- Postgraduate scholarship for single girl child: This particular scholarship is offered only to students who happen to be the single child to their parents. These students also have to take admission in the regular full-time M.A course at the Annamalai University.
- Post Matric Scholarship scheme: This scholarship is applicable only for UG, PG, M.Phil, Diploma in Nursing and PhD courses. The candidate needs to have a minimum aggregate of 50% in the preceding year’s final exam and his or her annual family income should be less than INR 2 lakhs.
- Educational Loan: Banks including financier like Asix, Avanse, Credila etc. offer educational loans to the students of Annamalai University with low amount interest, which they are instructed to pay within 7 years.
The university also offers a scholarship to their students only based on their merit list and the income of their guardians must not exclude from 2.5 lakhs.