Annamalai University, Chidambaram Admission Process
Annamalai University Admission Process
Annamalai University Admission to all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level courses is made based on the marks scored in the entrance exams followed by a selection process.
However, all candidates need to meet the mentioned eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply at the university. To know about Annamalai University Online application and Annamalai University application form last date visit its official website.
- In the case of Annamalai University UG admission 2019 for B.com courses, candidates are selected based on marks scored in Entrance Examination conducted at the university level. All applicants must pass 10+2 examination in any relevant subjects from any recognised board to be eligible for the course. Annamalai University application form for this course can be filled up online on the official website.
- All the applicants of B.Sc and M.Sc must pass HSC exam and B.Sc, respectively with at least 40% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or Biology, Physics and Chemistry or Botany, Physics and Chemistry or Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. For M.Sc, graduation certificate in the relevant stream is required. To know about Annamalai University application form for B.Sc and M.Sc, candidates can check the website.
- B.F.Sc candidates are needed to pass HSC examination in Biology or Zoology, and Botany with at least 60% marks for OC, BC or BCM candidates, 55% aggregate for MBC or DNC category candidates and minimum passing marks is sufficient for SC or ST candidates.
- B.P.ED applicants must score 45% marks in Bachelor degree in Physical education or
Bachelor degree in any discipline with physical education as a compulsory elective subject.
- A student with a B.E. or B. Tech. Degree in any relevant stream are eligible for M.E., and the admission process includes an entrance exam, which is followed by an interview, conducted by the University.
- For MSW, a candidate can apply if they have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from this University or any other.
- MCA applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline with Mathematics as a compulsory subject or Statistics as one of the subjects at the Degree level with at least 55% marks in all total.
- UG degree in any subject from any recognized university, an undergraduate can apply for M.A. courses.
- MBA course requires a UG degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Student can apply for MD and MSD courses having a bachelor degree in any relevant stream.
- To apply in the courses of D.Pharm and M.Pharm candidates must meet the criteria of passing B.Sc. Degree in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or even Mathematics subjects.
- Masters in Music and Dance can be taken after the 10+2 exam from any recognized board of education.
- B.Sc. degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or, B.Tech in Ag. Biotec is the eligibility criteria for the MRS degree.
- Any candidates having a Master’s Degree in any relevant subject with 55% marks from any recognized university can apply for P.hd and M. Phill courses. The entire selection process has a written and interview round. Annamalai University Online Application 2019
Form for Project Fellow is already published on its website.
|B.LIB.I.SC||NA||Pass any degree examination with a relevant stream from any recognized university||qualifying examination|
|Bachelor of Music||NA||HSC exam from any recognized board of education|
|B.ed||NA||candidates with a relevant qualifying degree from any recognized university||Marks secured in the qualifying UG degree examinations.|
|B.E||Chemical Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering||passed in 10+2 examination or equivalent with the minimum required percentage in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.||TNEA|
|B.E. (Lateral entry)||passed with minimum eligibility marks in any relevant diploma in the branch of engineering from any state board of technical education and training.||qualifying degree examination.|
|B.Voc||Hospitality & Tourism||Passed HSC in Vocational or Academic from Tamil Nadu state board.|
|HSC exam or any equivalent examination with at least 40% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or
Biology, Physics and Chemistry or
Botany, Physics and Chemistry or
Zoology, Physics and Chemistry
|Marks scored in qualifying examination along with performance in the interview, conducted by the university.|
|B.Pharm||NA||Pass 10+2 examination with at least 35% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or with any other subject.||qualifying examination|
|B.P.T.||NA||Pass 10+2 examination with at least 35% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or with any other subject.|
|B.Sc.||Nursing Programme, Agriculture||Pass 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or with any other subject.|
|BFA||NA||Pass 10+2 examination in relevant stream|
|B.F.Sc||NA||passed HSC examination in Biology or Zoology and Botany with at least 60% marks for
OC, BC or BCM candidates, 55% aggregate for MBC or DNC category candidates and minimum passing marks is sufficient for SC or ST candidates
|B.O.T.||NA||Pass 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or with any other subject.|
|BDS||NA||passed Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent Board in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
or, Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subject.
Or, passed the 10+2 examination in the Vocational Stream.
|B.P.ED||NA||45% marks in Bachelor degree in Physical education or
Bachelor degree in any discipline with physical education as a compulsory elective subject.
|B.Com +M.Com||NA||Pass 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination in Commerce and Accountancy.|
|MPT||NA||B.P.T. degree from Annamalai University or any other recognised University.|
|B.LIB.I.SC + M.LIB.I.SC||NA||HSC examination from any recognized board of education|
|M.E||Smart Energy Systems,Water Resources Engineering, Rehabilitative Instrumentation, Process Control and Instrumentation, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Embedded Systems, Power System Engineering, Micro Electronics Systems, Food Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Safety, Computer Science and Engineering||B.E. or B. Tech. degree in any relevant stream.||entrance examination followed by interview, conducted by the university.|
|M.Ed||NA||Candidate must pass B.Ed. or B.A.Ed. or B.Sc.Ed. under CBCS degree examination or a degree examination from any recognised University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.||Qualifying examination|
|M.S||Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Otorhinolaryngology||MBBS or any Bachelor degree in any relevant stream from a recognized university.|
|MSW||NA||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from this University or any other.|
|MCA||NA||Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline with Mathematics as a compulsory subject
or Statistics as one of the subjects at the Degree level with at least 55% marks in aggregate
|M.A||Applied Economics, Economics, Development Studies, Gandhian Studies, History, Philosophy, Health Social Science, Culture and Tourism, Political Science, Public Administration, Population Studies, Sociology, Lifelong Education and Engish||UG degree in any subject from any recognized university.|
|MFA||NA||Pass HSC examination or any equivalent examination|
|MBA||Financial Management, Human Resource, Marketing Management and International Business Management||Pass UG degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
|M.com||Accounting and Finance, International Business and Studies, Accounting and Taxation, Entrepreneurship, Computer application||B.Com or B.B.A or B.A or corporate secretaryship or B.B.M or MBA degree from a recognized university with at least 40% marks in main subjects.|
|M.Sc||Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Biotechnology, Geology, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Applied Psychology, Medical Surgical Nursing, Pediatric nursing, Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Obstetrics and Gynecologicalnursing||B.Sc or Bachelor’s degree in any relevant subject from any recognized university.|
|M.D||Anaesthesia, Biochemistry, Community medicine, Anatomy, General medicine, Dermatology, Verternoly and Leprology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Microbiology||Bachelor’s degree in any relevant stream|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Oral Medicine and Radiology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Prosthodontics Crown and Bridge, Periodontics, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.|
|D.Pharm||NA||B.Sc. Degree in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics subjects|
|Master of Music||NA||HSC exam from any recognized board of education|
|M.P.ED||NA||Pass 10+2 examination with a relevant degree in the field of Physical education|
|MRS||NA||B.Sc. degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or, B.Tech in Ag. Biotech|
|MRM||NA||10+2 from any recognized board of education|
|Ph.D||Education, Fine arts, Engish, History, Dance and Music||Master’s Degree in any relevant subject with 55% marks from any recognized university||written test followed by an interview|
|M.Phil||Education, Economics, Philosophy, Music, Physical education, Linguistics, Fine arts, English, Political Science, Population Studies, Statistics, sociology and Tamil.|