Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS) is located in Bangalore, Karnataka and is an affiliation of Bangalore University. ABBS is a part of Samagra Sikshana Samithi Trust and has 1800+ students and 6 Foreign Collaborations. The institution is a B-School offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the streams of Management, Arts, IT, Commerce and Science.
Here are some quick facts about Acharya Bangalore B-School:
|Application fee||INR 1500|
|Accreditation||Grade ‘A’ by NAAC|
|Accepted test scores||CMAT/ MAT/ KMAT/ CAT/XAT|
|Campus Area||5 Acres|
|Student to faculty ratio||15:1|
|Contact number||+91 80 23245515.|
- ABBS is ranked 61st in Top B-Schools and 21st in South Zone by IIRF 2023.
- ABBS is ranked 34th in Overall Category by Times B School 2022.
- ABBS is ranked among the top 1% of the best B-schools in India.
- It is ranked as 40th Best B-Schools in the B-School survey by Business India.
- It has been ranked 21st best B-School in India by Careers360.
- The institution is also listed among the top 6 private business schools in Bangalore by Businessworld.
Acharya Bangalore B-School offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses to its applicants.
BBA, B.Com., B.A., BCA, B.Sc., BBA + L.L.B
Eligibility - The candidate should have passed PUC in Karnataka state or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination of any recognized board or council in a relevant discipline.
MBA, PGDM, M.Com.
Eligibility – The candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% marks from any recognized university in any relevant discipline.
Selection to MBA and PGDM programs will be on the basis of marks secured in the CMAT/ MAT/ KMAT/ CAT/XAT exam.
Admission to the UG and PG courses is given on the basis of