The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the result of WBJEEM 2016, for admission in Medical and Dental UG courses. WBJEEM is a state level medical entrance examination that the students in the state took for admission in the government medical and dental colleges across the state. About 50,000 candidates took part in the examination this year, out of which 12,183 names have featured in the merit list. There is also a female candidate in the list of top 10 candidates in the examination.
Steps to Download the WBJEEB Medical results
- Candidates need to log on to the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Once they are in the homepage of the website, they would see an active link at the left hand corner of the page, stating ‘Rank Card of Medical for WBJEEM 2016’
- Upon clicking the link the candidates will be directed to a page where they need to click on the link ‘Rank Card of Medical for WBJEEM 2016’
- The candidates would now have to provide their personal information such as Roll number or application number, date of birth and a security pin generated within the webpage and submit the data.
- Upon submission, the candidates will get their results displayed in front of their screens.
- Candidates must take printout of the results for future reference.
The WBJEEM (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Medical)2016 was conducted on July, 20, 2016 for taking admission of students in the government medical and dental colleges across the state. According to the norms, 85% of the government college seats will be filled by the state authorities and 15% of the All India Quota seats will be filled through NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2016 scores. Read more about NEET admission procedure here.