This quiz consists of questions from
various past papers of MBA entrance exams. Leave your answers/ responses in the
comments section below and soon we’ll let you know the correct answers!
Directions for questions 1 and 2
Choose the correct option to fill the blank for correct grammatical use.
1. She is a close friend of ___________
(a) my (b) I (c) me (d) mine
2. He took care of her __________ she was restored to health.
(a) when (b) before (c) after (d)
3. Choose the correct option: The man _________ his appearance completely
(a) is changing
(c) has changed
(d) is changed
4. From the options below, choose the word with the incorrect spelling:
5. Choose the word spelt correctly:
Directions for questions nos. 6 – 8
Fill in the blanks with the correct pair of words:
6. He lives ___ Bengaluru _____ 115, Richmond Road.
(a) at – in (b) in – at (c) at – on (d) in – on
7. If error is a _____, fault is __________.
(a) defect – a mistake
(b) mistake – a defect
(c) slip – an inaccuracy
(d) blunder – to blame
8. The man has ____ the rules of ethical conduct; he is _____ a beast.
(a) flaunted – literally
(b) ignored – basically
(c) broken – as
(d) flouted – virtually
Directions for questions nos. 9 – 10
Select as option the word closest in meaning to the given word:
(a) False (b) Varied (c) Image (d)
(b) Turn around
(c) Disturb greatly
To get fresh updates about MBA exams on your Facebook & Twitter
timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post
only exam specific links on these pa ges:
3(c) 4(d) 5(d)
8(d) 9(d) 10(c)