The notification has been passed by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for inviting applications for various posts in the government. There is a total of 48 vacancies. The recruitment shall involve the following post-
- Senior Design Officer,
- Senior Technical Officer,
- Principal Design Officer and other posts.
The online application has already commenced, and the candidates can apply-
|Last date to apply||December 12, 2019|
|Last date to print the online applications is||December 13, 2019.|
The vacancies include total 48 post i.e.
Post wise vacancy details
- Assistant Registrar: 11
- Senior Examiner: 10
- Assistant Director (Banking): 3
- Assistant Director (Capital Market): 1
- Principal Design Officer (Construction): 4
- Senior Design Officer Grade -I (Construction): 4
- Senior Technical Officer (Design): 2
- Senior Design Officer Grade-I (Electrical): 6
- Director (Safety): 7
The application fees for the same include for general and OBC category candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 25. SC/ ST/ PH/ And women candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
The selection of the candidates will be made in accordance with an Interview, which shall be on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted. So the candidate needs to make sure all the important information is true and relevant.
Documents Needed to apply-
- The candidate shall have a 10th Standard mark sheet or equivalent certificate indicating the date of birth.
- The Degree certificate or diploma with the mark sheets about all the academic years as proof of educational qualification can be claimed.
- Also, a certificate in the proforma from the Head of Organization for the entire experience claimed.
- In case of caste certificate by candidate soliciting reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC or Physically Handicapped certificate in designated proforma issued by the competent authority.
How to apply
The candidates will have to apply by visiting the official website- upsconline.nic.in by December 12, 2019, as mentioned before.
The date for the interview for the shortlisted candidates will be at UPSC will be notified individually.