The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the central recruitment board for various posts under the Indian civil services. It conducts examinations at several stages along with interviews in order to induct the best among the best candidates into the higher ranks of Indian administration. UPSC informs about the various vacancies available through its official website.
According to one of the latest notifications by the Union Public Service Commission, it will be conducting the recruitment drive for 2019. The application process is open, and any candidate who is interested in working under the UPSC can apply for these posts by simply visiting the official website of UPSC. The applications of the given posts will only be available till 31st October 2019.
The UPSC has announced vacancies for a total of 88 different posts. Candidates will be able to apply for these posts depending on their educational qualifications, age and other eligibility criteria. Such details along with other details about the vacancy like the pay scale, application procedure etc. are available on the website of UPSC.
|Last Date for Application||31st October 2019|
|Official Website Link||https://upsc.gov.in|
|Application Access Link||https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php|
The application process for these vacancies had started on 11th October 2019. Following are the vacancies available according to different posts –
- Botanist: 13 vacancies
- Legal Officer: 6 vacancies
- Joint Assistant Director: 13 vacancies
- Specialist Grade III (Anaesthesia): 20 vacancies
- Specialist Grade III (Bio-Chemistry): 2 vacancies
- Specialist Grade III (Cardiology): 1 vacancy
- Specialist Grade III (Forensic Medicine): 3 vacancies
- Specialist Grade III (General Medicine): 15 vacancies
- Specialist Grade III (General Surgery): 9 vacancies
- Specialist Grade III (Neuro Surgery): 5 vacancies
- Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics Surgery): 1 vacancy
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPSC CSE Exam 2019: Admit Card, Syllabus, Result
If the candidates are eligible for any if these posts, they can simply apply for them by following a few simple steps –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of UPSC, which is https://upsc.gov.in
- Step-2 : Go to the recruitment section on the main menu and click on the ‘Online recruitment applications’ option
- Step-3 : Click on ‘Apply now’ near the vacancies available for which you want to apply.
- Step-4 : Read the instructions for the application process before proceeding.
- Step-5 : A new user will have to register first in order to apply for any vacancy under the UPSC. Thus, click on the ‘Register Now’ option and fill in the required information.
- Step-6 : After the registration is successfully complete, candidates must go back and log in from the credentials received.
- Step-7 : Once logged in, the application form will be able on the screen. Fill in the details of the applications very carefully and avoid any mistakes by double checking the information.
- Step-8 : Upload the required documents. Make sure that the documents are of accurate size before uploading the documents.
- Step-9 : Submit the application form.
- Step-10 : Download the form and take a printout for future use.
Candidates will also be required to pay an application fee of Rs 25 if they are from the general category or male candidates from the OBC category. Female Candidates and other reserved category are exempted from payment of the application fees.