UPSC | Exam, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result : PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on UPSC Exam 2017 and Get all the details about UPSC Recruitment, UPSC Exam, UPSC Admit card, UPSC Syllabus, UPSC Result and much more on PaGaLGuY

5,149 Posts  ·  40,736 Users
Recommended

Check out RBI Grade B exam strategy and tips by Ex - RBI Manager Mr. Susheel Ragade

UPSC Civil Service Prelims 2017 results declared, click here to find your roll number

UPSC CAPF: Life of an Assistant Commandant in Border Security Force, CISF, CRPF

Page 1 of 514

Y the hell they reduced the time between pre n mains ? 😞😠

🌴 . उनसे नज़रें क्या मिलीं  रौशन फिज़ाएँ हो गयीं  ................आज जाना प्यार की  जादूगरी क्या चीज़ है ❤️ ❤️    ❤️ 
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
aman29kumar
WHITE ........ WALKER......... @aman29kumar  ·  5 hours ago

@Superman222299 but prep time is less !

•  
Superman222299
@Superman222299 @Superman222299  ·  4 hours ago

@aman29kumar bhai woh unki 04ob nhi h

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Which one is best online coaching for working one???

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Does anyone have sleepyclasses crash course pdfs (GS and Sociology)?

I am willing to buy.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

How do u think Right to Constitutional Remedies connects to the idea of judicial review?

•  
pradhanpradhan
Akash Pradhan @pradhanpradhan  ·  1 day ago
article 32 is what we call constitutional remedies and this article provides supreme court with power to issue writs for the enforcement of fundamental rights in case of infringement...so basically supreme courts vest with authority of protecting ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Video 5769713894817792

Subscribe to our channel “SouLeefy” and get best possible videos in sync with NCERTs and more
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Anyone interested in purchasing Study IQ 3 yr validity course of pre+mains ..kindly contact me on 9284978803..I had purchased it 2 months ago but due to some exigencies I m not able to continue with my upsc study..course is of 3 yrs validity..pric...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone having geography optional n sociology optional material n want to sell

undefined
Write a comment...

UPSC website bhi Bharat Bandh main hissa le rahi hai kya? 😜 subah se website down hai. 😓 

undefined
Write a comment...